Advice needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hellojamie View Post
    This used to bother me, but now our sleep patterns are so out of sync and he's such a rough sleeper (and he ALWAYS rolls over onto my hair, even if I pull it up, and he never remembers my screaming in pain the next morning) that I've kind of started looking forward to when he leaves because it means I'll get an actual good night's rest.

I'd suggest having an extra pillow to cuddle with, maybe one of those big body pillows. Or this: https://www.amazon.com/LCM-Home-Fash.../dp/B002RWJ9S8
    Lol! The thing with the arm is awesome but at the same time it would be weird because it's only an arm, like one arm:P but still kinda cool haha
    "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

on her first trip here, I sent her home with my bear that I have had since I was a little kid and I sprayed it with my cologne so its a little reminder of me. later on, I gave her a t-shirt and hoodie of mine so she can wear them whenever she wants. In return, she's given me a tedy bear that she's had for a while and sprayed it with my favorite perfume of hers. No, they are not the same as the person, but they definitely do help, along with sleeping with each other on skype every night
      My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

she gave me a blanket that had her scent all over it, plus some bears, and she accidently left one of her shirts here so i sleep with all those, when she first left the next couple of days i had trouble sleeping regardless because i was used to her sleeping next me and i could sleep better when she was here

Comment

these are all really good pieces of advice thank you all x

The last month ive had his hoodie in my bed which i snuggle upto, which helps a lil but i still struggle most nights

Comment

Working...
          X