who should say sorry for breaking up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
    Clothes are clothes, there's no difference between top of the line clothes are bargain clothes.
    Actually there is a difference in terms of quality and sometimes durability, but it's still a rather stupid thing to break up with someone about. And furthermore, it's a person's own prerogative to spend as much or little as they choose on clothes. As you said: they cover our bodies.

Of course, that being said, for the most part woman's clothing is so poorly made and from rather shoddy material that I suppose it is better to buy cheaper since it's more likely to be replaced.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Originally posted by 4kman View Post
      I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this but I fear there's a chance this is a spam post for [...]. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken... it just has the hallmarks of a spam forum post. New poster, first post, refers people to a specific website...
      Now reading over it, I completely agree.

Comment

In my opinion...HE needs to apologize.
        He shouldn't care what kind of clothes you wear. It's silly that he thinks it's such a big deal!
        This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Originally posted by 4kman View Post
          I'm sorry if I'm wrong about this but I fear there's a chance this is a spam post for [...]. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken... it just has the hallmarks of a spam forum post. New poster, first post, refers people to a specific website...
          Yeah I'm going to have to agree with you. The specific website reference, and atrocious grammar and spelling (even for the internet)...guess we'll see if she comes back this evening or tomorrow morning?

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Hmm...yeah...just read it over again.
            I agree...could be spam.
            This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Originally posted by MTK View Post
              That could be plausible. We'll just have to wait and see if the OP returns and posts a response.
              Benefit of the doubt, right? =)
              Yeah, I agree. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
              X