Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd do anything for love, but I won't do that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would never tolerate someone who was not tolerant of my religious practices.
    I would never give up my two Pomeranians for him.
    I refuse to lose myself as a person in a relationship. Something I've done too many times and partly why I was open to starting a LDR as I knew I wouldn't be able to lose myself and that perhaps allow someone to really know me and have a more fulfilling relationship.

Comment

I would never give up my career.
      I would never let him dictate my entire life.
      And, the big one, I would never have children just because he wants them.

Comment

I would never tolerante lies.
        I would not accept not sharing important things. I have to know the basics of what goes on in their lives
        I wouldn't want a relationship where I felt that their parents or siblings were put first and I didn't have any say
        And I have to have kids
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I would never give up my pets (they're all rescues).
          I would never lose my self (my core values).
          I won't do anything that could land either of us in jail.
          I won't stay with a drug or alcohol addict (tried that in the past, it never ends well).
          I won't stay with a cheater (same as above).

I think that's it - those are my deal breakers.

Comment

Working...
          X