Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He flew 5000miles to propose (video article)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He flew 5000miles to propose (video article)

Hey guys

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but it popped up on my Facebook feed.
    It's about a long distance couple and the guy flew 5000miles to propose to his s/o in one of the most romantic ways.

Warning: super tear jerker

https://elitedaily.com/news/world/ma...-video/775626/

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Awwww this was nice...but if he lives in London and she in LA, he has got to fly 5472 miles (was it) LOL

Comment

What a sweet video,thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
          Awwww this was nice...but if he lives in London and she in LA, he has got to fly 5472 miles (was it) LOL
          haha yeah. in a rush to share that i didnt bother with exact stats for the mile count.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerlyme View Post
            haha yeah. in a rush to share that i didnt bother with exact stats for the mile count.
            Hehe
            No I meant about the fact that it been made into such a big thing about him having to fly so many miles, I mean what else could he do. Being in a long distance relationship, it doesn't sound like such a big deal to me.

Comment

Call me a debbie downer, but I think those proposals are super cheesy and I hope to never be proposed to in such a manner. Keep it intimate, simple and genuine.

Comment

Wow, that is so romantic!!

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                  Call me a debbie downer, but I think those proposals are super cheesy and I hope to never be proposed to in such a manner. Keep it intimate, simple and genuine.
                  i am not into this type of big proposals either. what made me tear up was the idea of a couple in love finally closing the distance. i think that notion pulls on all LFAD's heart strings hehe

Comment

Just cause he proposed doesn't mean the distance is closed.

Comment

I agree. But I have to admit I enjoyed watching it. If that's what makes them happy I'm all for it!

Comment

That is so sweet seemed like she loved to have it in public, and he knew that, which is great. Hopefully they could close the distance easier after they got married.
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Agreed. I'm glad my husband knew to keep it private and simple
                          In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
                          In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
                          -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by rhabdoviridae View Post
                            Agreed. I'm glad my husband knew to keep it private and simple
                            My guy did it in his undies. You can not get more intimate than that. I think it just depends, I would not have cared how he did it, there are ups and downs to both kinds. We did the personal celebration and then a few hours later took it public. Whatever makes you happy.
                            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

My husband did what I call a nagging proposal. In bed, he asked every week or so if I would marry him. I told him no, then after a year maybe, then after a couple of years I said yes. It was great to just ease into the idea of marriage.
                              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                              X