Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My support agency screwed me over royally. Or maybe I screwed me!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peter A View Post
    Yes, but I have never intended to hurt them.
    The simple fact is that women who feel stalked don't care why you do it - they are just scared. They feel invaded, as if there is a small hole in the cealing where spiders come out at night to fall on their bed and crawl on their skin. It is as pleasant as going to to toilet and having a worm suddenly fall out of your anus, or eating a strawberry with an incect on it. It is the contant reminder, like an unpleasant sound that never goes away.

I had an internet stalker once and I felt very threatened by him even if I knew he lived far away and could not physically get to me. As in your case, it was a friendly start. Like you, he said that he only wanted to show me affection. But he soon made my life a little bit more horrible every day. By the time we went from a sort of friendship to him one-sidedly persuing me, he already knew some personal things about me, which he started to use in arguments about why, to his mind, it would be a good idea that we were lovers. It is difficult to discribe how bad this actually feels. It is like having something wet and slimy living in your bedroom closet. He sent me constant unwanted requests for sex and love and had no regards for how I felt, still claimed to care about me. I told him I was hurt, he apologized but continued the very things that bothered me. I told him to back down, he speeded it up. I told him, if you send me one more message, I will block you. He sent 3. He was upset I blocked him. He felt sorry for himself and thought I was overreacting. He claimed he could change, that he could handle us being just friends. Even if he was able to (which I doubt) I could not have done it, in the end I felt physically sick thinking about his name. I never want to talk to him again as long as I live.

This guy didn't even do half of what you did. Imagine how these poor women must have felt when you started appearing in front of their house! Rejection can sting, but it is not a solution to punish the women for your pain. You not finding a girlfriend and you constantly getting into trouble has nothing to do with them and all to do with you. You have to do something with your life so you don't hurt any more people, including yourself.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

So basially, are you trying to say that all women find me repellent just because I try too hard? OK. Maybe I am not the most handsome guy one could date. I am skinny and I wear glasses because I cannot poke contact lenses into my eyes. Some people even comment that there is an odor emanating from me. I can work on getting better.

But I dislike people that are only in my life because it is a job and rub that in my face. I cannot even go in ANY shop to pay for stuff now without feeling anxious, so that rules out getting a social life. If I had to stand in line waiting to see a cashier, I would probably drop my basket and run away. I NEVER felt like this when I was younger, at all. I exercised, talked to people and was not glued to a computer screen. Now I sit inside all day long, scoffing sugary foods and being online until I go to bed. I had a panic attack in 2009 and have not felt right since. It has ruined my brain chemistry because now I cannot keep calm in situations where I am with other people. But to Sara, I was making a pile of excuses. That bothered me.

I did NOT intend to make them feel afraid. But how are they any better than the Internet bullies, like on this site here?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Grace_Saunders

Comment

So basically you are trolling us. No matter who you really are, you have serious problems if you like doing this on forums. Thank you for wasting our time.

Comment

Wow I was not aware that we had such a celebrity amongs us!

Comment

I never thought I'd see a link to encyclopedia dramatica again. Are you from 2005?
            Do you also use myspace, then?

Comment

Well, you could always make your story into a novel.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
              X