No announcement yet.

Hasn't texted me yet..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do you rely on text? Surely it must be possible to take a phone call to see what happened.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Is there any way you can get in touch with a friend or family member?
      Going by the message he sent you, I'm guessing something kinda big happened, and it's possible he personally does not have the chance/ability to respond to you at the moment. I don't think he's just ignoring you. If you can get in touch with someone that knows him, just explain that you haven't heard from him in about a week, and you're worried about him since that last message seemed like something bad may have happened.

Comment

Given what you said about his usual responding and the last (first?) time a long pause of communication happened he was in the hospital, I agree with Harlequin. Get in touch with one of his friends or family members, if possible. Hopefully you'll hear from him soon!
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Hope you hear from him soon

Comment

Can you contact any of his family members/friends?

Comment

Does he have a FB, twitter? Instangram ? Do you guys ONLY talk with the text app?

Comment

Hope you hear from him.
                First met - June 2014
                Became official - 14 October 2014
                First meeting March 2015-S came to the UK
                I visited Arizona - June 2015
                I visited Arizona- November 2015
                2nd December 2015 - Got Engaged
                December 2015 - S came to England for Christmas with me
                May 2016- Closed the Distance!!!

Comment

Working...