What I Do Have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I Do Have

As we all know, LDR's can be extremely hard sometimes. It's very easy to focus on what we DON'T have since our partner isn't CD. I thought it might be nice to start a thread that lists positives or what you DO have in your relationship that you value.

I do have a relationship where I am unconditionally loved.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Great thread1

I have a responsible, hardworking and loving partner who spoils me every chance he gets.
    Met Online : July 2013
    Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
    2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
    3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
    Proposal : December 2014
    Closed distance : February 2015
    Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I do have someone who says "I love you" every morning and every night.

Comment

I do have a relationship where I can 100% be myself and don't feel like I'll be judge for it.

Met online: 04.19.14
        Became a couple: 04.23.14
        First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
        Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
        Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
        Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

I have an amazing man who makes me feel loved and beautiful every day.

Comment

I have a beautiful relationship with an amazing man where there's always something to look forward to and be excited about (seeing each other again!).
            "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
            We became a couple in April 2014
            Our lips first met August 8, 2014
            Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
            Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
            We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
            Our "spring break" in March 2015
            Summer fun - June 2015
            DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
            QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

I have the unconditional love of the best woman on the planet, the woman who is also my best friend, the woman I've waited half of my life for.

Comment

someone who doesn't take me for granted.
                and therefore stays creative in letting me know that I'm special to him.
                (and someone who keeps me up with my creativity)
                happiness can be found in the darkest of places, if only you remember to turn on the light

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                  As we all know, LDR's can be extremely hard sometimes. It's very easy to focus on what we DON'T have since our partner isn't CD. I thought it might be nice to start a thread that lists positives or what you DO have in your relationship that you value.

I do have a relationship where I am unconditionally loved.
                  THIS

I have someone willing to listen to my happy and sad news and never gets bored of me.
                  He is just a text or a phone call away. And he is nearly always available if I need him.
                  He doesn't judge or try to change me.
                  He is emotionally there for me (which isn't true for all CD relationships).
                  He has never stood me up. He is my best friend.
                  He is willing to wait for me. I mean what are the chances of finding a guy who is willing to go without seeing you for 6 months!
                  He looks after me
                  I think I have found a one in a million SO

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                    He is willing to wait for me. I mean what are the chances of finding a guy who is willing to go without seeing you for 6 months!
                    This, for sure!

I have someone who is always there for me and supports me in everything I do.
                    He's knows exactly what to say when I feeling down.
                    He makes me laugh.. a lot!
                    He makes me feel loved every day

Comment

I have a SO who turned his lifelong bachelor life around to date a polyamorous married woman in another country. Who ever does that?
                      He is kind without showing it down my face. He understands me and respects my boundries. It is so great to date a guy who just gets it.
                      He cares about me so much...and he lets everybody know.
                      He is the biggest supporter of my education
                      He provies a home for me, our "love nest"
                      He has lived with me and my husband, and he said even yesterday he would liked to know him more
                      He is learning me to live in the now. He is so good for my control issues
                      He has the most amazing personality and a body to match it
                      He lets himself be vonerable with me, and he can take my weakness too
                      He brings whatever he has on the table; money, connections, services, friends. He gives all he has got to give. And he still feels bad for not being able to give more,
                      We can discover new things and improve ourselves together
                      He is my future, whatever that may look like
                      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Good thread!

Someone who tries to put a smile on my face every single day, no matter what or how.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I do have someone who wants to marry me ♥

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

What a great thread I love it
                            I have a really sweet and caring guy that loves me for me,and would never change me into someone that I'm not.

Comment

I love this thread!

I do have the love of my life who makes me laugh at things and not take myself so seriously. He is the light behind my smile.
                              "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Working...
                              X