Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype?

Is Skype free?

'tis indeed, unless you get premium. But it's not necessary.
    ---------------
    Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

FB messenger, and google hangouts allow video calling for free too - as well as normal voice calls. (as long as you have wifi or decent mobile data coverage)

Comment

Originally posted by p_b82 View Post
        FB messenger, and google hangouts allow video calling for free too - as well as normal voice calls. (as long as you have wifi or decent mobile data coverage)
        So as long as we have WiFi we can video chat. Well that explains everything. ~.~ he doesn't have a wireless. Thanks!!

Comment

It doesn't need to be a wireless internet connection. It also works just fine with any device that you can plug into a router that's online.

But yeah, for a video call, you'll want wifi if at all possible, since it will eat into your phone's data very fast.

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

As well as your battery. The amount of times my phone has been 100% at the start of a video call on Skype on my iPhone then 20 minutes later it's almost near half drained 0_o so I recommend keeping your phone on charge if you're going to skype on any device other than a PC xD

Comment

Working...
            X