Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long on average are your conversations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lovefrom2800milesaway View Post
    We Skype each night for at least 7-8 hours; usually we're not talking and just doing our own thing whilst on Skype but we'll have small talk every now and then.
    We'll actually have a conversation when we're both laying in bed and tryna fall asleep though.. not to mention that we fall asleep and leave Skype on overnight. :P
    That's really sweet

We text a few times throughout the day, just let each other know what we're up to. We also make sure to talk on the phone every evening before going to bed. The calls usually last anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour, depending on how tired we are and if he has enough credit.

Comment

We're usually on the phone like... 5~7 hours a day. Usually its like from 10pm to 3-4am, and we also talk a bit before he goes to work, usually an hour or 2. When we're not talking we're texting. We're only not communicating when we're sleeping or when he goes to work.

Comment

Everyone seems to talk soooo much more than us! lol And I thought we texted a lot! haha
        "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
        We became a couple in April 2014
        Our lips first met August 8, 2014
        Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
        Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
        We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
        Our "spring break" in March 2015
        Summer fun - June 2015
        DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
        QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

We chat via fb messenger off and on all day while we're both at work, and then we Skype for 2-3 hours each night before we go to sleep. Luckily we're in the same timezone so we have very similar schedules.
          Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

I never really thought about how much we talked... we text during whatever free time we have but with him working now and me in school there is less time for us to talk since we used to text ALL DAY if one of us wasn't busy but we still send each other texts even if the other is busy just a reminder that we're thinking about each other. We used to call (almost) every night before bed even if it was for 10 minutes and just to say goodnight but that's a little more difficult now. Most of our calls that are "planned" are typically anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour and we try to do this everyday and if that's not possible then it's usually every other day or so that we plan to spend at least 30 minutes on the phone together. Sometimes we get lucky and get up around 2 hours on the phone but that is VERY rare to happen, the longest we've spent on the phone consecutively was 4 hours sometime last year.

Comment

We text throughout the day around work and we FaceTime at night for 5 minutes to 2 hours depending on day, time and how tired we are.
              For he is mine and I am his.
              Nothing beautiful is ever perfect.

Comment

It's hard for me to answer this question because both me and my SO will text each other continuously every day (unless one of us does not have money for a load, and we are without access to Wifi/internet). Since there is a big time difference for me and my SO I'd imagine we text 4-6 hours on any given day. Although we both do other things while texting. We might both spend 60 minutes a day dedicated to solely texting each other without any other activities/distractions.

Comment

It just depends on the day and our schedules. Sometimes, we are both very busy and do not get a chance to speak on the phone at all, but TODAY we spoke on the phone 5 times for a total of just about 5 hours....AWESOME. He is to call me back later this evening and I am looking forward to it.

Sometimes, it is just a quick call to check in/check on each other. That's always nice.

We do not text a lot...okay well not as much as I'd like to. I love to text, but he doesn't like it as much as me.

We do not plan our calls, but sometimes I feel like I need his secretary to pencil me in...lol
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

We usually vid-chat for and hour or two every day, sometimes longer on weekends. We started with cotinous mailing/chatting through the day but now 1-2h seems enough. In our case it's quite pricey to sed text msgs or phone call, so vid-chat it is.
                    “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                    ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                    Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X