Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not talking since a week

Hi everybody,
    I'm actually in a long-distance relationship with a amazing guy since three months. We used to talk everyday at least an hour or two and to discuss of everything. We spent our time talking about our future together and when he or I would visit the other. But, suddenly, a week ago, he disapeared. I sent him some messages but it's only 'sent' not 'delivery' yet. It happened once before when he had to clean up his phone , but it only lasted a day. It's been a week and I worry that something might happened to him. I discovered that he had a (inactived) facebook and I could contact some of his family's member if I'm too scared for his security. The only problem is that he hasn't already talk about me to his family and our thing is kind of secret. I think I could maybe send to his mother a message saying that I was a friend of his son and I was wondrring how he was doing since I didn't get of his news since awhile. In fact, it's really creepy and clingy to send that kind of message when she never heard of me before... but I'm afraid that I'll never talk to him again... help me please...thank you in advance

My guess is he has left the relationship. There is no reason ever to not be in touch for 7 days.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

What if he only has a issue with his phone? And it's not like we ended up our last discussion with a fight, the usual 'I love you' and stuffs!

Comment

If he wanted to talk to you he could probably borrow a phone or a computer to get in touch.
        Last edited by differentcountries; November 19, 2014, 08:47 PM.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

The problem is that we talk on 'kik' and don't have any other way, we tried skype but constantly bugging

Comment

Wait another week before you even think of contacting anyone. He will find a way to get in touch with you if he wants to talk to you.
            Met Online : July 2013
            Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
            2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
            3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
            Proposal : December 2014
            Closed distance : February 2015
            Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Thank you a lot, that's what I think, it'd be really weird otherwise..

Comment

It sounds a bit sketchy to me. Please watch out with this guy. Try to keep contacting him, but don't contact his mother (yet).

Comment

TBH, I'd not bother to contact his family, and just wait and see if he turns up again.

If he does, and he has a valid reason (went on holiday and left his phone at home, or lost it, been in hospital etc) then fair enough..... if not, then it does not bode well for the longer term.

Comment

Originally posted by soulofmusic View Post
                    The problem is that we talk on 'kik' and don't have any other way, we tried skype but constantly bugging
                    It is a bit sketchy that you have only one way to contact each other. When my SOs phone died, he simply contacted me on FB on his friend 's computer to tell me so, and we had daily contact during the phone repair. If your SO turns up again with a valid exuse, I suggest you find a means so that loosing contact doesn't happen again.

Comment

Okay thanks you all!
                      Because I'm almost sure he didn't mean to leave the relationship, he is the kind of guy that think 'i'm the one' and want to make his life with me ( he said it all the time! ) I'm just wondering the worst because I don't have any news. Contacting his mother is like the last think I'll do. 1. It's weird 2. Maybe the problen will get solved before I have to reach that point. So, if after 2-3 weeks, I didn't get an answer (only sent, not delivery, so his phone is inactived) I think I'll contact someone because I worry that something might happen to him.
                      Last edited by soulofmusic; November 20, 2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Keep us updated I hope for your sake that he does reach out to you

Comment

I can't believe you are considering waiting 3 weeks for his reply... Most likely, he is not in a coma.

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                            I can't believe you are considering waiting 3 weeks for his reply... Most likely, he is not in a coma.
                            So, what do you think I should do? I'm confused by my actual relationship situation...

Comment

Originally posted by soulofmusic View Post
                              So, what do you think I should do? I'm confused by my actual relationship situation...
                              I think you should consider the possibility that he might not be that interested in keeping in touch with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X