This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his love is questionable.

Hi every one..im new in this site.I want to share my part and my experience about relation in distance.and I meet a man in other dating site..then I like his profiles, so I sent him a interesting.unexpected I thought he ignored me so I never mind.
    After 3day he message me in my gmail address he tell me he like me, first we are in good conversations as friend. And after 1months. We feel special.so we start a new relation. But saddenly he stop message me.and after I sent a message that I worry about the communication in each other ,
    Then he sent me message , he want my help coz his daughter is sick etc.and the worst part, he use another account. Coz he tell he forgot the password.
    Do you think that is true?
    And he want I sent a money to his daughter...
    How can I know if some one really love you?
    I need your opinion.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Lovedave Alcazarin; November 22, 2014, 12:05 PM. Reason: wrong spilling.

I don't think you should be sending money to someone who dropped communication and only started talking again just to ask for money.
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Don't send any money. I'm sorry for you, but it sounds like you're being scammed.

Comment

Do NOT send this guy any money. Seriously don't this has scam written all over it.

Comment

As the others have said do not send him any money. Also, it could be someone that has hacked his account and asking for money.

Do not fall for this scam.

My email was hacked once and info sent to all my contacts saying that my purse with all my money and credit cards were snatched in England and I needed help until my credit card company issued me another credit card. I have traveled to England on a few occasions so a few people in England thought it was real, but they also thought it odd that I would visit England and not contact them prior. They called my phone to verify info and sure enough it was a scam.
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

do not send money. biggest red flag.

Comment

thanks

Originally posted by Ejoriah View Post
              I don't think you should be sending money to someone who dropped communication and only started talking again just to ask for money.
              Thank you my friends that so bad

Comment

Thanks to all.I really appreciates that.and I always remember.

Comment

Working...
                X