She cheated on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snj2014 View Post
    How do you suppose I manage her coming to visit at the end of the month? It's clear we're going to have feelings for each other despite the break up. We were sexually active in July when I saw her last and I've told her no matter what happens I still want to be able to see her. But this was before she admitted to this
    I would tell her that you won't be seeing her if she even decides to come, and that it's best if she doesn't come at all. If you want to end the relationship, end it completely and don't entertain any further connection. If you're willing to forgive her transgression and move on, which it doesn't sound like you are, then still have her come visit.
    In all the world there is no heart for me like yours.
    In all the world there is no love for you like mine.
    -- Maya Angelou

Comment

Originally posted by rhabdoviridae View Post
      I would tell her that you won't be seeing her if she even decides to come, and that it's best if she doesn't come at all. If you want to end the relationship, end it completely and don't entertain any further connection. If you're willing to forgive her transgression and move on, which it doesn't sound like you are, then still have her come visit.
      This. If you don't stick to your guns, you might regret it.

Comment

Working...
      X