How can I comfort my SO (and myself)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I comfort my SO (and myself)

I love him, but both of us are in a difficult situation.
    I´m with the project of building a new business (with not even the cash to start I need to start from zero and the basic things), I can´t go and visit him because the ticket is incredibly expensive so, he offered to come, but he is also in a really difficult economic situation, he is living with his parents and he is not having any client currently.

Today he just told me how frustrated he feels of having too much problems at his home and not having enough to come and visit me, he try to promote his business and he has done everything he can to accumulate the money, he sold some of his stuff but it´s not enough.
    I have a house and I plan to make my business and live there, is an incredible house, and as he is not going to be able to be visiting me because of how expensive are the trips we decided that when he comes, he is going to stay.

We have an incredible relationship, we love and care for each other, but sometimes I get worried about him, I don´t want our relationship to be a source of frustration for him, I love him, more and more every day and we have 7 months together.
    At the moment I don´t know what to do, we speak a lot in our days, so I have not much time to work on my things but it breaks my heart to live him alone, I´m scared of not having a stable economy and not being able to sustain my house and business but the most important of everything…
    I don´t want this beautiful thing we have to disappear under the need of money and the uncertainty…
    What can I do to console my SO?
    Am I causing him more pain than happiness?

Can you take up loan on the house? It sounds like even though you don't have a good cash flow right now, as a houseowner you are in a better position than he is.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      Can you take up loan on the house? It sounds like even though you don't have a good cash flow right now, as a houseowner you are in a better position than he is.
      Unfortunately I can´t! I mean, I have the house but is not entirely mine, my brother lent me it so that I can work and live in it, I would happily take up a loan on it if I could, then I´d go and meet my SO or bring him here.

Comment

Working...
      X