Update: If anyone remember my story I need a bit of advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC2122 View Post
    That I want him to talk to me about his goal and aspirations and dreams. We have an 18 yr difference him being 40 so we will see
    Red flag to me... I'd hope that someone who is 40 has reached or at least knows most of what he wants in life. You're at completely different stages in your life, he could be your father.. And you ask if you're the type of person he'd bring home to his mom? His mom could be your grandmother, she's probably in her 70s. This is weird on a lot of levels and I think you're the only one who can make the decision, but why do you want to make this work so badly if it's not working already after such a short time, and considering your previous threads with worries?
    Last edited by MissButterfly; December 14, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
      Red flag to me... I'd hope that someone who is 40 has reached or at least knows most of what he wants in life. You're at completely different stages in your life, he could be your father.. And you ask if you're the type of person he'd bring home to his mom? His mom could be your grandmother, she's probably in her 70s. This is weird on a lot of levels and I think you're the only one who can make the decision, but why do you want to make this work so badly if it's not working already after such a short time, and considering your previous threads with worries?
      Well he most definitley knows what he wants, and has a very successful, I didn't mean to say that in that manner. Disregard previous posts on the subject, we do work, I don't know what to say, it genuinely very difficult posting accurately with finding the right word

Comment

I told my SO about some of the things that were said on this forum, he told me that everything is more then ok. And that is hard to understand if u don't really know the whole situation. Thanks to all!

Comment

Guys will usually say that everything is ok, they don't want any trouble. And maybe the situation is really ok, for now. The usual situation is that issues will come back later unless they are solved.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
          X