Fights, Jealousy And Arguments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DianneBetsy18 View Post
    Thank you so much for helping me get a better understanding About the situation. I cant rili express how glad I am to have people willing to give me an advice about my problem. I know it wud be kind of annoying but I just wanna ask. I broke up with him few days before Christmas. I am so tempted to block him now coz it also breaks my heart to see him online and were not talking. But do I really have to do it now? What about this xmas? Shud i not greet him anymore? Its really something ive been asking myself thousands of times now. Everytime i remember him id go like "how are you ___?"Will I greet you on xmas? Shud I rili just not anythng anymore? And i honestly dont know the answer...its so sad that it has to happen on this time of the year.
    You don't have to Block him to not see him on social media, you can just hide him in your feed. My suggestion is to tell him merry Christmas OR happy nye, but not both. He should feel that he sees less of you now.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We talked lastnight. And I told him we should just move on with our lives. It was a cold and flat conversation. Just three or four exchange of messages. I just made sure I was able to tell him everything I wanted to say. He made me feel bad by saying I lied to him by promising him a lifetime yet here I am leaving him even before we met. He is basically making me feel bad about me leaving like as if he wants me to think it's a bad idea to leave. But I insisted. When I first broke up with him I told him I need some time alone and I'll get back to him whenever he is changed already. But I am realizing slowly that I may not want to go back anymore so I told him to just move on and forget about me and I felt it really broke him so bad. I was his first love and it scares me that he might do something stupid to himself like how he told me in the past that he'll die or something like that. Something that made me stay aswell because he would say something about taking his life if he lose me. It's really stressful. I am just beyond exhausted with the fights already altho I still feel love for him I am decided that this has to end. I just cant help but cry when I see the hundreds of photos of us Skyping and all the photos he sent me throughout the whole year were together. I won't deny the fact that I do worry about him and care so much about him still. I alrrady unfriended him on Facebook. And I deleted the app aswell so I wont be tempted to visit his wall or anything. I miss him everyday. I miss the old times so bad. Please tell me everything is going to be just fine and I made the right decision to finally end pur on and off relationship. I just need people to talk to. I don't have the guts to talk about it with my family and friends because they know how it is with me and him since the beginning and I feel ashamed to even open out bout it coz it feel as tho they already knew its gonna happen and they have told me I just never listened and that it took me this long to even realize what was right. I hope y'all dont get tired giving me words of wisdom. It really makes me feel better everytime I get to read your messages. It means a lot to me. Thank You and Happy Holidays Everyone

Comment

I hope your decition gives you peace of mind.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X