No announcement yet.

Annoyed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any friends. I can't work because of my health problems. I try to play games on facebook, or keep me busy on this forum, but not much is helping.

Comment

If you have plans to close the distance, and she is giving him roof over his head to help him financially, I guess he will just have to suck it up until he can afford to move. So do you, unless you are able to help him. Not all of our girlfriends/boyfriends relatives are nice, but if the relationship is strong you move past that.

You say that you fight with her, but really you don't have to answer her if she is rude to you, you can even block her from contacting you if you decide she is too much for you to handle. She doesn't have to help him in his quest for money to travel if she doesn't like the relationship, that is up to her, but she has no right to scold you and you can choose to not take part in her fight.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

We used to fight, but we don't anymore. We had to apologize to each other to make him happy, because he hated the fact her and I fought. She always messes things up, so many things we had planned but not happening because of her. I just hope these plans on closing the distance will happen. He is suppose to get money on the 5th, though we were both hoping before. He wanted to sell his tablet. She won't drive him to a pawn shop. He's not familiar with where he lives, so he would get lost if he would go wander around the streets or take city buses. I just want time to go faster so this LDR can be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by hunnybunny8381 View Post
          I don't have any friends. I can't work because of my health problems. I try to play games on facebook, or keep me busy on this forum, but not much is helping.
          Surely you have something that interests you, that you could be doing for yourself. I have had periods where I couldn't work because of health problems, and was too weak to keep closely in touch with my friends, I felt very lonely because of that. I could still enjoy movies, food, funny cartoons, a nice view, playing with makeup, the occational workout and so on and so forth. I have also always been engaged in organisations dealing with my health issues, which both gave me tips on how to deal as well as gave me the uppertunity to be social with people going to the same as me. There are even lots of specific health groups on Facebook, some of who are very informative and friendly. You having nothing in your daily life to focus on naturally makes you obsess about everything related to SO and make him more central in your life that is healthy for you.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I can relate better than you know. You know what keeps me busy? Video games. I'm not sure what sort of things you like, but maybe I could mention something? I know it sounds trivial, believe me, it helps though.

Comment

She always messes things up, so many things we had planned but not happening because of her. I just hope these plans on closing the distance will happen. He is suppose to get money on the 5th, though we were both hoping before. He wanted to sell his tablet. She won't drive him to a pawn shop. He's not familiar with where he lives, so he would get lost if he would go wander around the streets or take city buses.
              It is not her responsability to help the two of you to close the distance. If he wants to sell his things, he can do so without her help. He has a tablet, he can use that to get online to find a travel route, he can call the service line of the transport company to get help to set up the travel route by bus. I have no sense of direction, still I am able to find my way about in new parts of the city or even in strange cities because I use online maps and ask people.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                I know this sounds daft, but is there any possibility that he might be able to ask his parents, or any other relative, for help?

And no offence, but who cares what she thinks? You guys are a couple, and in love, and by the looks of things have been together a long while. DO NOT allow this woman to destroy that. Text him all you want
                His parents can't help, because they both don't work. As for other relatives, doubtful. She's the only one that will talk to him (well, besides his parents). I texted him, and I'm hoping he will reply.

Comment

She's using her illness to her advantage for pity. As long as he feels bad for her he will continue to do whatever she says/asks. Sadly, there is nothing that you can do about it as it is up to him to stand up for himself. He is a grow man and can do whatever he pleases without her consent and if she lived alone before he moved in then she is perfectly capable of functioning without having him attached to her hip. Worst case scenario is that they fight and she makes him move out, but it isn't that dire of a situation if he's closing the distance with you soon anyway. He just need to step up, put her in her place (as his sister, not his mother), and stand his ground.
                  "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                  This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                  Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                  X