Where was your first date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was your first date?

...or if you haven't met yet where are you planning for it to be?

Mine was in the local woods at night walking through the snow. Then we warmed up at a nice bar and had some hamburgers and beer. Ahhhh I can't wait till winter again so I can relive all those memories.
    First date: 12.27.09
    Started the distance: 6.10.10
    Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Our first date was at the movies, but that was before we became official.

Comment

When I came to New Zealand we decided to get something from Domino's Pizza. So we ordered two pizzas, chicken wings and fudge brownies, picked everything up and brought it back to our holiday house. We then sat on the bed and ate while watching tv. We were so nervous and shy! It was a wonderful first night. We clicked right away.

Comment

Our first date was when we went to the cinema to see "The Simpsons Movie"
        [CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
          . So we ordered two pizzas, chicken wings and fudge brownies
          Sounds like a really cute and delicious first date!

J & C

Comment

Ours was dinner at Jack in the Box (a fast food restaurant) followed by seeing part of Diary of a Wimpy Kid at a movie theater. We ended up walking out of the movie 20-30 minutes into it because it was terrible, lol

Comment

Hmm.... I think our first like... Outing together was to the Bronx Zoo
              Met: 2.20.10
              Started Dating: 4.22.10
              Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
              First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
              Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
              Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

We saw James Bond: Quantum of Solace. I count it because even though we went in a group, and we weren't official yet, he bought my ticket. He also paid for my dinner at Olive Garden afterwards.

We didn't have a lot of just the two of us dates until about 2 months in, as we tended to go a lot of places with our group of friends. I didn't mind, it diffused a lot of the early awkwardness.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Our first 'real' date (excluding the eating and just being together from the moment I got there, XD) was to a lovely little restaurant where they had a friday night date set. It was a four course meal in a cozy atmosphere, and we talked for about two hours as we ate. We were so full by the end we had to take the cake home. Then we grabbed some drinks, walked hand in hand back to the hotel, and ... did things.

Like plays cards! Yes, cards...

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I love playiing cards in hotel rooms

J & C

Comment

We spent a day at the mall. Walked around, got some coffee (which was the best thing ever) and saw two movies.

Comment

Our first date was an online role play under a weeping willow tree.
                        Our first real date was at the boat house in Vancouver, after which we walked along the snow-covered beach and looked at the christmas lights.
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I would say our first official date was at the movies. =]

Comment

We've never had a "date" I guess O_o
                            Dont really need one

Comment

we went to watch avatar together little did we know the movie ended up being entirely in turkish without any english subtitles. lol it was cute he had to explain an entire movie
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X