• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO! It was uno baby!

Comment

Originally posted by fnjames View Post
      NO! It was uno baby!
      Yes but I was referring to the first time we actually had a date together in person not on the internet lol

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Ours was in Mystic at a Clay Aiken concert, had an amazing time, during the concert she would lean into me and we would snuggle up a bit, it was perfect *Sighs* wish i could relive that night over and over again

Comment

Our first "date" involved him coming to visit me. We went out to eat at a dive restaurant nearby. We then went back to my place, played checkers and sat outside and watched the lightning. It was simple but perfect.

Comment

We were set up on a group date at the Ocean City, NJ Boardwalk at a small amusement park there... we were ditched by the group... evidently that was part of the plan too ;-) That was over 8 years ago...

Comment

Our first 'date' was at a fastfood place called Sunset Boulevard. Romantic right? We weren't official yet, and it wasn't a planned DATE per say.. but this was the first time we did something just the two of us :] We just sat there and talked, and it didn't feel awkward at all.

Comment

We went and seen Avatar at the movie theater and then went and had dinner at Cheddars where we stayed almost all night because the waiter forgot us THEN gave us the wrong check lol!
                Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

We went to a bar that was walking distance from my house. I was too creeped out to have him pick me up so I met him there. Our date was set at 8pm, but I like to make men wait for me for the first 2 dates (I'm a silly southern girl ) so I causally walked in at 8:10. Well by then he was basically in hysterics, had drank 3 beers and had been waiting for me since 7!! hahaha poor guy... Glad he waited for me

Comment

I don't think we've ever really had a "date", which seems kind of crazy We've pretty much always had one of our kids along for the time spent together, or we've gone out with a few friends, but dates with just the two of us? Wow - I'd probably like to have one of those!

Comment

He picked me up at the airport and we headed over for a coffee at starbucks and then to the movies. Our first kiss was at the airport <3. On the way to starbucks, we would kiss at every red light (i still love red light kisses) =3. It was really cute and a good way to cut the awkward. Even though we had been talking for a couple of months and had been friends for years, it was the first time we had seen each other since starting to date over the phone. We played for a bit at the arcade at the theater and it was so much fun. We were fooling around and kissing a whole lot. He even held me while I played shooting games which Im terrible at lol. We were too busy making out to really see the movie and left early to check in to our hotel =). It was a pretty amazing day. Theres no way to do it justice.

Comment

our first date was the movies - we saw "Brothers Grimm" - that was late December 2005, so nearly five years ago ) - We became an item a couple of weeks later.
                        As a housewarming gift (July 09) I bought it on DVD & we snuggled up & watched it again.
                        We also got swooped by bats on our first date, and most other dates since it happens too - I dunno, bats just don't like us :|
                        We also had our first kiss that night - on the roof carpark while we were waiting for our parents <3 lol

Comment

We stayed at a lakehouse, just the two of us, cooked dinner and had some drinks.. We ended up staying overnight. So beautiful and romantic!
                          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Well back in 2001 on his first visit to see me, he stayed with me for 3 weeks but it was just as platonic friends, but we had an amazing time, and when he left to go stay 3 weeks with a mutual online friend in Kentucky, I missed him so badly it was tangible. Luckily he missed me just as much and was miserable. Our friend invited (begged) me to come down and stay as well. The end of the first week we all went to Kings Island, but he and I were the only coaster junkies, so we spent all day riding coasters and having a blast being coaster geeks. The next day we decided to rent a car and drive 4 hours north to Cedar Point. We spent the entire drive taking turns behind the wheel and playing dj, and talking about everything as we always did. That night we arrived at the hotel near cedar point about 9pm we checked in really quick and the hotel clerk said if we wanted to get something to eat we should go right away as they stopped serving at 9:30pm. We looked at each other and said "just one quick drive by the park first'', so we drove out the peninsula and it was so gorgeous, the coasters were back lit the park was silent, and Millennium Force's lift hill was lit up with multicolored lights. It literally took our breaths away. We ended up going to a Store 24, buying soda's, cold sandwiches and a bag of crisps, and returned and sat in the car parked by the coaster eating and talking like 2 kids waiting for Christmas morning. We got out and walked along the water by the coaster, it was so cold with Lake Erie's winds blowing, we were so peaceful and quiet and we just kissed each other. It was an amazing kiss. We both consider that our first date. Even though we didn't kiss again for 5 years.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Well technically it was to a dance in 8th grade. lol. And if you don't count that then I think movies with friends and if you don't count that then hanging out at the park holding hands and having our first make out session and if you don't count that then the first time really having a date alone was a movie and dinner(kinda it was like 4 so not lunch,not dinner) at a mexican place.lol. I remember that cause it was the first time I went to a restaurant with a boy alone.
                              But we've had many more amazing times together.

Comment

Our first date was to Brownstone Park...We had a blast but it was funny that we went on our first date after we became official the night before :-) Hmm now in retrospect I'm not even sure if that was our first date...Lol i must ask

Comment

Working...
                                X