Documentary on LDR- Paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did many of you guys applied for this?
    If legit, it seems fun to do it with your s/o and you get to spend time with them

Comment

SO won't go on TV, I could have done it if it was something he was up for, just to see more of him.
      But I understood from another member that it would have also been only for four days and there would have been zero privacy.

Comment

I've heard back and it isn't TV, it will be an online documentary.
        so for those of you who are shy to be on TV, maybe you can give this a shot?
        Since its just online.

Comment

If anyone is unsure, they can google me personally. I work in casting as a freelancer. My name is Sally McCleery. I have a linkedin profile which lists my recent credits and you can get my email from my twitter page (mccasting). I do a lot of ads, shorts, music videos etc.

I can absolutely understand people treating this with scepticism, but you are welcome to call the Indy 8 office for verification if you are unsure. As mentioned, I am freelance and therefore use my own address as I work for all sorts of people!

It's a genuine opportunity, and a really good one if you are looking to close the distance. The brief has been revised a bit since the last message and we are now looking just for Nevermets.

Feel free to ask anything you want and I'll do my best to put your minds at rest!

Best wishes,

Sally x

Comment

As said, please contact the admin Michelle first to be vetted.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
              As said, please contact the admin Michelle first to be vetted.
              She already did see this apparently. Michelle confirmed it in another post.

Comment

Oh, sorry, I didn't see that. Nevermind me then, I need to improve my reading comprehension ...

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
                  Oh, sorry, I didn't see that. Nevermind me then, I need to improve my reading comprehension ...
                  Here, have some coffee

Comment

As everyone now knows, this has been confirmed by Michelle. As there are a lot of nevermet couples on here I was expecting more people to have jumped at the chance to get flown to see their Nevermet SO and be paid £3000 for their time. If you are interested do let us know asap. It's a truly unique opportunity and if you want clarification that we are a production company you can call indy8 and confirm who we are.

We are still looking for Nevermets but the opportunity will end probably today or Monday latest so let us know right away if you want a paid trip to see your nevermet SO.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny View Post
                      I don't understand the age thing to be honest... You're an adult and obliged to travel alone at 18.
                      This is most likely for legal purposes. If you are under 21 and anything happens they'd be liable and of course they can't risk that.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                      Married: 1/24/2015
                      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I was contacted by another user regarding this same documentary with user name of "pascdunstan" which was banned. I'm going to contact indy8 and I'll report back with their response on the legitimacy of this if I receive any response.

Comment

Yes, I was contacted by this guy too. I was considering it, but when he asked for Skype, I decided to forget all about it. I already messaged Michelle yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                            Yes, I was contacted by this guy too. I was considering it, but when he asked for Skype, I decided to forget all about it. I already messaged Michelle yesterday.
                            Yes, asking to be contacted via Skype had me completely dismiss the message altogether. I've been looking into this Indy8 company and they seem to be legit, if Sally really is freelancing for them and has one of their employees directing then me and my SO might just consider this. I should be receiving my passport in the mail within the next two weeks so it would be perfect timing. Too bad I already spent $1161 on airfare yesterday. It would be nice to be compensated for that though.

Comment

I contacted Indy8's executive producer. Who then got me in touch with the producer of this film who is Christian Gill. He answered most of my concerns and then got me in touch with the very people who made this thread. It seems legitimate. I don't know who this "pascdunstan" is. If he is a user that is contacting you guys through this website he might just be a scammer who saw this post and saw a good opportunity. It's always reasonable to be weary when communicating online. So far I haven't been asked for any information that I would believe is compromising, like bank details, address, any numbers. We did have a short skype chat but neither there did they ask anything that they could use to make a gain.
                              First contact: March, 2014
                              Official LDR: June, 2014
                              Married since: August, 2017
                              “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                                Yeah I was too. It was a little creepy. I responded to a thread I thought was like an actual person and next thing I know I'm getting a request to spy on my first meeting and Skype. -_-

Originally posted by Wolv View Post
                                Too bad I already spent $1161 on airfare yesterday. It would be nice to be compensated for that though.
                                I had too literally the day before lol what a bummer
                                "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Working...
                                X