Documentary on LDR- Paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Shaun,

We use that account to call people and then if they can't do it or have seen their partner too recently we take them off. I have your mobile though so will let you know if it comes back into play

Cheers

Comment

Hi Aojeda50, Sorry for the lack of response. Where did you send the videos? Sorry I don't believe I have seen them but might have missed them. My colleague is on another project so might have missed them. Sorry again. Would love to see them! Thanks

Comment

I replied to your e-mail and you replied back saying thank you and that you were sending it over to your producer right away
        sigpic
        Met August 2012
        Official Nov. 18 2012
        Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
        He's visiting April 7-28 2014
        I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Originally posted by SalMac View Post
          Sorry Shaun,

We use that account to call people and then if they can't do it or have seen their partner too recently we take them off. I have your mobile though so will let you know if it comes back into play

Cheers
          Jan-15th to April 23 is over three months, which, in my opinion, wouldn't say its too recent. Treat it as a 'normal' proximity relationship. If you couldn't see your partner in over three months, I'm sure you'd be upset a lot (my SO cries almost every day because she misses me, and I get so frustrated being alone), but to see them again is the greatest gift. I would actually be more emotion the second time because the first time we never met before; which means I had never experienced being in her proximity and hers in mine. Now I've experienced that, I want her with me like never before.

Comment

Hi Shaun, as my colleague mentioned on the phone. I think the issue is that you can't take any more holiday from work in the time frame we would need. Much appreciated though

Comment

Sorry Aojeda50 I got temporarily confused about your username. I will try and get feedback from him asap.

Comment

I think it's going to be difficult finding a couple so they can meet in March; we're half way through February already and doesn't give us much time to save up any money or plan for the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Shauny View Post
                  I think it's going to be difficult finding a couple so they can meet in March; we're half way through February already and doesn't give us much time to save up any money or plan for the trip.
                  I was thinking the same thing
                  sigpic
                  Met August 2012
                  Official Nov. 18 2012
                  Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
                  He's visiting April 7-28 2014
                  I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Working...
                  X