No announcement yet.

Confused now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I do try to stop texting him because I feel painful seeing him with others, should I tell him about it or should I just disappear without leaving a word? Won't the latter one make me seem like a bad person?

Comment

Well, did you guys agree to break up did you agree to stay friends? Because if so, you should probably know that you can't do that.
      Otherwise, I see no reason to say anything.
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
        If I do try to stop texting him because I feel painful seeing him with others, should I tell him about it or should I just disappear without leaving a word? Won't the latter one make me seem like a bad person?
        Listen, HE. DOES. NOT. CARE. ABOUT. YOU. ANYMORE. You won't seem like a bad person, you'll be the person who did the right thing and made the right decision. Don't get me wrong, this guy's toxic. Don't get involved with him any more than you have done already. And in the long run? You'll feel tons better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by skgirl View Post
          You might say something vague like the transion from lovers to friends has been hard on you and that you would prefer to not be in touch for some time. Dont tell him it is painful to see him with others, that easily sounds like you want to make demands on him.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I have just told my recent ex that I am going to find the breakup tough (I do it was not a mutual decision) but that we were friends for a lot longer than we re lovers, so in due course I hope o get back to where we were, but currently I feel very hurt and used.

If you feel you want to say something then do, if not, then just don't respond as quickly, and don't get in touch as often yourself. if he wants to maintain a friendship, he will ping you in due course. if you have forgotten about him by the time he does, you know where you stand truly.

If it were me with this person, I would just say that you need some time to heal and go off and do your own thing..... I'd personally not contact him again, but I would probably reply a little if he made the effort.

Comment

Working...
            X