Met other people from LFAD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met other people from LFAD?

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place. No idea where it should be >.>

So.. has anyone here met.. anyone else from here before?

To relate this to me, I'm from the UK and my SO is in Finland. Andy on here (hope he doesnt mind me mentioning him ) is also from the UK and has his SO in Finland.
    Last time I was in Finland, Andy was also there and me and Elina were gonna meet with Andy and Tanja but something came up and we couldnt.

I'd assume (if not while we're in LDR's) we'll meet (cinema/bowling/drink or whatever x)) eventually..

I think it'd be pretty cool to speak to others who're in the same situation as me, especially if they're going through/been through the same processes and stuff.

..Also, when we've both finally moved to Finland, we'd know someone else who can talk about football

So has anyone else planned to meet others from here in the same situation, or more, met people from here?

We'll get there one day Sam

Those Finns seriously need to get their sporting priorities right... I mean volleyball ahead of football? Seriously?

(It was a joke sweetheart, so you can leave it )
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
      We'll get there one day Sam

Those Finns seriously need to get their sporting priorities right... I mean volleyball ahead of football? Seriously?

(It was a joke sweetheart, so you can leave it )
      x) Do you and/or Tanja like Ice Hockey?

Comment

I don't think anyone in this forum frequents Auckland, NZ much

Comment

I haven't met anyone, but if someone was nearby or near where I was visiting and we talked, I would definitely ask if they wanted to meet. I mean, we've all built relationships on here to one extent or another.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I havent met anyone yet but there are some I'd like to meet! ^__^ All of you guys would be awesome haha

Comment

I'd love to meet people from here then we could all talk about our relationships and stuff and cheer each other up and all that
              "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                I havent met anyone yet but there are some I'd like to meet! ^__^ All of you guys would be awesome haha
                Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
                I'd love to meet people from here then we could all talk about our relationships and stuff and cheer each other up and all that
                Looks like you're both in Germany. Maybe you could

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                  Lol! that's probably true:P I've just never asked where in Germany she's from.. haha
                  But I reckon it's always good to have someone you can talk about all this because the people here actually understand what you're going through..
                  "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

totally agree...

Haven't seen anyone on here from NY or NH.....
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                      we're already chattin on msn and facebook!

oh and Clara I wanted to ask you but I kinda forgot xD haha
                      Im down in the south Close to Munich

Comment

It would be so cool to run into someone

Comment

we're already chattin on msn and facebook!

oh and Clara I wanted to ask you but I kinda forgot xD haha
                          Im down in the south Close to Munich
                          Haha, that's true! It's fun
                          Oh cool! I'm living like 2 hours away from munich:P so it must be somewhat close! and it's in bavaria haha how coool

Comment

i would love to meet a big bunch of people in person that ive met here but unfortunatly nobody lives in my part of the world...
                            but who knows, maybe on one of my trips to the us, or france..
                            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I see there are quite a high percentage of Finnish people here (when you compare it to the small percentage of Finnish people in the world). So everyone can come to Finland to see us!

Comment

Working...
                              X