Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam View Post
    x) Do you and/or Tanja like Ice Hockey?
    Yeah I quite enjoy it, I don't think Andy knows much about it, he keeps complaining that he can't even see the puck
    The World Champion games ARE AWESOME!!!!

To Andy: It's baseball, volleyball and THEN football FYI.

Oh and we'll definitely meet once we all manage to be in the same country at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      Yeah I quite enjoy it, I don't think Andy knows much about it, he keeps complaining that he can't even see the puck
      The World Champion games ARE AWESOME!!!!
      I was like that at first, but I had watched a bit before.. I knew Elina anyway (didnt know any rules though ) I watched all of Finland's games in the last World Championship and we even went to a JYP game x)
      Maybe that's another thing we could do, if we meet in the winter?

Comment

I was like that at first, but I had watched a bit before.. I knew Elina anyway (didnt know any rules though ) I watched all of Finland's games in the last World Championship and we even went to a JYP game x)
        Maybe that's another thing we could do, if we meet in the winter?
        Yeah definitely, I'd also love to take Andy ice skating which is something he's never done before (I suck at it though :P) so I think that would be quite funny
        And sledging is a MUST if you're in Finland in the winter!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
          Haha, that's true! It's fun
          Oh cool! I'm living like 2 hours away from munich:P so it must be somewhat close! and it's in bavaria haha how coool
          ha thats awesome!
          yus im in bavaria as well muahaha

Comment

Yeah definitely, I'd also love to take Andy ice skating which is something he's never done before (I suck at it though :P) so I think that would be quite funny
            Ahhh, Ice Skating would be fun We should do that x) Could be a nice way to break the ice (not literally I hope >.> )

Comment

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
              I don't think anyone in this forum frequents Auckland, NZ much

I''m not sure about Auckland but I know there's another girl on here whose SO is in NZ
              Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
              Starting Dating: 5.22.09
              Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
              Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
              Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Sledging = pulkkailu, right? Yeeeeesssssssssss we should definitely consider doing that too, it's so much fun! If not with you guys though, I'm taking Sam, he needs to try it out Can't believe I didn't think of that last winter :o
                But ice skating sounds awesome too, I'm all for it

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                  Sledging = pulkkailu, right? Yeeeeesssssssssss we should definitely consider doing that too, it's so much fun! If not with you guys though, I'm taking Sam, he needs to try it out Can't believe I didn't think of that last winter :o
                  But ice skating sounds awesome too, I'm all for it
                  Yep, pulkkamäkeen!

it's so much fun plus it keeps you warm when you have to keep climbing back up the hill

Comment

Yep, pulkkamäkeen!

it's so much fun plus it keeps you warm when you have to keep climbing back up the hill
                    Haha, aww.. forgot about the climbing, that part kinda sucks x) And the going down part is over so quickly :< haha, still is a load of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                      Haha, aww.. forgot about the climbing, that part kinda sucks x) And the going down part is over so quickly :< haha, still is a load of fun!
                      Advice girls: make your guy pull you up on the sledge and go down together! Easier on your legs and you can double the speed downhill!

Comment

Originally posted by maielle View Post
                        Advice girls: make your guy pull you up on the sledge and go down together! Easier on your legs and you can double the speed downhill!
                        Haha, yepp that idea did cross my mind to be honest I'm not sure if he'd be willing to pull me up every time though Maybe we could take turns.. *looks innocent*

Comment

haha I like that idea but Andy couldn't pull me up in a million years, I'm bigger than him!
                          Sam'll have to do all the work then

Comment

Originally posted by maielle View Post
                            Was just thinking, I'll just pull her up if she didnt wanna walk

Comment

Was just thinking, I'll just pull her up if she didnt wanna walk
                              Awww yay, best boyfriend ever! ♥ Can (try to) pull you up too every once in a while if you get tired from dragging me all the way up all the time

Comment

Originally posted by loveonspeedial View Post
                                I''m not sure about Auckland but I know there's another girl on here whose SO is in NZ
                                that would be me..I think! There is another girl whose in NZ too, whos SO is from the USA..I think. Not sure where exactly she lives though. I don't frequent all that much, but sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X