No announcement yet.

Friends in LDRs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had one friend who was dating a man in the coast guard, they just broke up though he couldn't handle the distance anymore, she's super upset about it =/
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

none of my friends are in LDRs, which is why I adore this site. <3

Comment

I know one other person in an LDR, but I never actually talk to her about it.. This websites great for that.. Talking to people who you know are in the exact same position as you..
        Although this distance breaks my heart,
        And it's unbearable when we're apart,
        I know that it will all be fine,
        As my heart is yours,
        And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

None of my friends are in LDRs at the moment. My best friend, who lives in Alabama at the moment, was in a sort of LDR where her SO was two hours away, but they couldn't see each other all but once a month. They broke up a while ago, but she still understands what it's like to not have contact with your SO.
          I love this site to get the support I need, though =]

Comment

besides ya'll i dont have any friends in LDR's no

Comment

I have two friends who were in LDRs and have since closed the distance, one who I met in highschool, and another who's one of Obi's friend's girlfriends.
              My in-laws were also in an LDR when they were our age, which makes me smile to think about.

But currently, nope, I don't know anyone else that's not from here that's in a LDR at the moment.
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                I have two friends who were in LDRs and have since closed the distance, one who I met in highschool, and another who's one of Obi's friend's girlfriends.
                My in-laws were also in an LDR when they were our age, which makes me smile to think about.

But currently, nope, I don't know anyone else that's not from here that's in a LDR at the moment.

Haha! I bet that's quite rare!
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Not quite as far in distance of course! But it did make Obi's dad sympathetic enough to our cause that he convinced Obi's mom that letting us share the same bedroom wasn't the biggest sin she'd ever commit. I'm still greatful
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

One of my friends is kind of in a LDR, it's confusing because I don't know if they're together or not. But ya, I know one person who is also in one!

Comment

Working...
                    X