Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the cutest/most romantic thing your SO has ever said to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I just typed this to say hue much I'm in love with you. It just blows my mind that I could care so much about someone I've never met in person, I used to laugh at people who fell in love over the computer but now I'm the one drooling over FaceTime and pics! Even when I was sick and out of it, you were all over my dreams. Always thinking about you. I'm so happy I have you in my life and I hope one day I can wake up next to you every morning. I love you sooooo much xxxx"

"I love you with all that I am"

"I love you my English muffin"

"You're so beautiful to me but that's not what I fell for"

Another thing he did which I love so much was he wrote my name in a heart in the snow and sent me a pic. So cute.

Comment

My hubby is a big softie, added to the fact that we are newly weds :

"everyday with you is my dream come true"

"I will die for you; no questions about that"

"I have what my parents have...true love!" (His dad died 5 years ago and up to the day of his death, they were madly in love after 50 yrs together everyone says).
      Met Online : July 2013
      Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
      2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
      3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
      Proposal : December 2014
      Closed distance : February 2015
      Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

my SO is similar to many of yours, completely clueless with romance. but one day he said this

"we have the rest of our lives to figure things out"

It was simple, straightforward, to the point without a hint of intent for romance but to me, it was the sweetest thing.
        It isn't cheesy (which is cringey), but i felt like the love at the moment was so pure.

Comment

I just want to add that he told me this this morning. "You're the best and I love you a lot right now. Like a lot a lot." He hasn't said anything sweet to me in a while, so I was really surprised by this

Comment

I just recalled this moment where he told me I was the best thing that's ever happend to him. Sad that I almost forgot that.
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
              I just recalled this moment where he told me I was the best thing that's ever happend to him. Sad that I almost forgot that.
              No worries. I forgot that one too lol. He used to tell me that every night when he'd call. I can't wait to hear it in person

Comment

He tells me long, detailed tales about how much the cat misses me. Really, anything involving the cat is as cute as it gets.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

The most romantic thing he has ever said to me was before we got together, and it is what made me date him. I was feeling insecure about myself and I didn't think I was pretty or talented or anything. I told him that I was no perfect girl.

He told me "Look in the mirror, see that girl there? She is a beautiful and amazing girl. Don't be so down on yourself like that. You are a princess, and you should never think otherwise"

Comment

Obviously he has been telling some people we are engaged or as good as engaged ... Today I was "the fiance" with his guests. A little surprising but hey, he's my man too
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                      Obviously he has been telling some people we are engaged or as good as engaged ... Today I was "the fiance" with his guests. A little surprising but hey, he's my man too
                      Haha aww that's cute

Comment

He was leaning on the filing cabinet (at my work which is where we get to see each other ) and he leans back further, shakes his head and says I can't do this. I'm like, what? What's wrong look. He goes, "Your eyes, they could make me do anything "

Comment

Working...
                        X