No announcement yet.

NEEDS SOMETHING! VERY PISSED OFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe try reminding your parents that unlike many CDRs that can often be based on physical attraction and sex, that LDRs are built on communication which is the foundation of any relationship. I know for a fact that mine and my SO's relationship is much stronger and secure BECAUSE it is an LDR.
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

Im not sure what the statistics are but from what i can see on this website most LDRs are stronger than most of the CDRs around me. My family dont really get involved they met my SO and said hes alright and thats about it. But my friends always make the joke of if either of us did anything (cheat specifically) as its in different postcodes it dont count, which is pure juvenile but for the most part they are supportive and think that im really lucky as i have a SO with which im really close to, i get to get outta my hometown regularly but i still get my space to be my own person. So not sure what i can say really just stay strong and dont let anyone ruin what u have with your SO!

Comment

Originally posted by Emma-Louise View Post
        Thanks for all the suggestions.. I'd like to apoligise for my thread because I was angry at my family and needed some sort of help getting over it.. Thanks guys.. xoxoxo
        Please don't ever apologize for posting your feelings and needing support...that is what we are all here for!!

Hang in there!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I personally think that we in LDR have much stronger love. We know how to have fun when we are together but we also have our ways of communication when we are apart. In CDR you often don't even know about them, it's much harder and you really connect to your other half.

All my friends are supportive, apart form one girl who had LDR for a month, but she isn't really a type for that.

Good luck, focus on your relationship and not on negative comments

Comment

Working...
          X