Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is It Worth A Shot, Or Would It Be Time Wasted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maybe__someday View Post
    I'm not sure I'd be able to stay at a resort/hotel by myself. I've never done something like that before. And staying at my friends house would obviously not be an option.
    It is not that difficult. These days there are lot of search engines that will help you find local hotels/hostels and compare prices. I use booking.com for hotels, and also look at tourist reccomondation sites and Airbnb for basic hotels, hostels and private accomondation. The websites will tell you what to do. It is not neccesarily that expensive for a weekend. As long as you have money for the stay + some food, you will be fine
    Last edited by differentcountries; June 15, 2015, 04:29 AM.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Australia is great for backpacker hostels too if your friend is in a city. Or there's my couch if you're up my way and like kids.

There are always options.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
      X