No announcement yet.

He Was Denied.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ridiculous that they drop people out of the waiver program just like that. I hope your next application goes well! All the best to you both!

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you~ Damn US :P

Comment

Good luck on your next application!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
          It's ridiculous that they drop people out of the waiver program just like that. I hope your next application goes well! All the best to you both!
          It does make sense though, they are waiving a VISA on Esta because you stay for only 90 days. If you on the other hand prove you are not Visa eligible by being denied then of course you can't claim you have a right to waive applying for one. It sucks but it does follow as to how that would be such a way.

OP, Are you certain he is now meeting ALL requirements, if you apply again wrongly and get denied it might do more damage. I would suggest a legal consult, in your case I think a few hundred dollars are probably worth it not for him to risk a 5-10 year block from re-applying. Even if you move away with him ,if he is blocked this could mean he could never even visit your family with you and your kids in the future. It's not like a driver's license suspension for 6 months to a year, they do this stuff for long term. I hope it works out for you.
          "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
            OP, Are you certain he is now meeting ALL requirements, if you apply again wrongly and get denied it might do more damage. I would suggest a legal consult, in your case I think a few hundred dollars are probably worth it not for him to risk a 5-10 year block from re-applying. Even if you move away with him ,if he is blocked this could mean he could never even visit your family with you and your kids in the future. It's not like a driver's license suspension for 6 months to a year, they do this stuff for long term. I hope it works out for you.
            Yes, we are positive. We've made calls and checked the website many times. We know what went wrong the first time and how we can fix it this time. I definitely worry a lot about everything, so I personally have to check things 3+ times just to make sure it's being done right. He's reapplying today in his morning and going to set up a time for another interview. Things are really looking up, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Comment

Thanks again everyone for the support! <3 It really means so much that other people can relate to me and I can come on here and feel like my relationship is welcomed (I don't really get that at home) I'll keep everyone updated about what happens!

Comment

Working...
              X