Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does she still want me or should I dump her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for those words Unicorn26, you didn't ramble, it really helped make things a little clearer. I'm giving her plenty of space now, and she knows how much I love and care about her. It's hard but it does feel like we're meant to be together, although I expect many people do feel like that with their boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm not contacting her at all at the moment but I've made it clear that she can get hold of me if she needs to.

Comment

I wrote this only because the same thing happened to me. We've been together in a ldr relationship for 2 years but ever since months ago we grew apart from each other. She wasnt as intimate and friendly as she was when we first got together. I tried my best to keep our relationship intact but last month she asked for a breakup because she "wanted some space and time to think", just like your problem. I wasnt sure what to do, to let go or wait for her, because she wouldnt talk to me.

And yesterday, her close friends and cousin told me that she has a new boyfriend.

Comment

Sorry to hear that beeforshort, it's a strange situation. Divorce is a lot of pressure on someone and maybe she is trying to fill a gap and find the excitement she obviously isn't getting from her husband anymore. I expect it could be something similar with myself. I haven't contacted her for about three weeks now and I'm gradually getting over her. I've spent the time improving my artwork, photography and music, my confidence has soared and frankly I'm not even sure I want to be with her now.

Comment

Working...
        X