Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite thing about your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is so tender!!!

Comment

Originally posted by imperiumd View Post
      Well it would take an amount of time that I don't have to explain all of the things that I love and adore about my girl, but i'd have to say it is her heart. She is the kindest and most caring person I have ever met. She cares about everyone she knows, even if they don't deserve that kind of care. She inspires me with how much she can love. Everyday I am just in awe of her. So glad she is all mine.
      You never fail to make me blush babe!

I think one of the things that I love most about Kyle is how he accepts me just as I am and has never tried to change me. I am a very shy and reserved person and Kyle has been really great about that. He has been very patient with me and has never pressured me in any way. I remember the first time we tried to have a voice conversation on Skype, I just couldn't utter a single word, haha. Instead of trying to force me to talk, Kyle was very sweet and patient with me. He did all the talking and was happy to just hear that I was on the other side of the computer. Kyle really is so amazing and I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call him mine.

Comment

He makes me feel intelligant, and beautiful, and like I'm the most important thing in the world.. He makes me want to scream with happiness, but cry at the same time for being so lucky.. The way he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me until I can't remember what I was just saying or thinking.. The way he says my name, and 'I love you'.. The way he'll see all my imperfections but loves me for anyway..

And mostly I love how he's shown me the real him.. <3
        Although this distance breaks my heart,
        And it's unbearable when we're apart,
        I know that it will all be fine,
        As my heart is yours,
        And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

I wouldn't even know where to begin.

So...to sum it up...
          I love that he loves me as is....flawed..moody...bitchy...goofy...divorced...
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That she really apreciates the not-funny jokes i make

Comment

There's nothing I don't love about my SO. If I had to choose one thing though, it would be the simple fact that he loves me unconditionally on even my worst days, and does everything he can to make things better.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
              - A. A. Milne

Comment

I love the way she makes me smile when all I want to do is be angry.

I love the fact that her family is almost the mirror image of mine.

I love the way she always acts so silly, even when I'm too down to appreciate it (even though it makes me smile anyway).

I love how she's very ticklish.

I love how after all the stuff I've been through in other relationships, she is the girl I have been waiting for all my life, and how I'm very lucky to have a girl like her.
                National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

as if i can pick one thing!
                  i love how he stands by me even when i act like a dick
                  i love how hes always happy and cheers me up
                  i love how he makes me laugh by just acting like a dork all the little cute things he does on webcam without knowing
                  i love how hes doing everything in his power to be with me [moving to the UK] since i am too young to do all that yet
                  i love how hes strong when i feel helpless
                  i just love him p, if youre reading this, i love you

Comment

That he loves me and makes me feel like I'm the only person in the world for him ♥

Comment

Working...
                    X