Favourite christmas presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite christmas presents

Just wanted to make a post so everyone could share their favourite christmas presents they got this holiday season!

Mine was definitely the necklace my SO got me. It's kind of funny actually, I got her a keychain where we both have a half and it's a sort of key to your heart thing, and that's what this necklace is too. I made here open her gifts first on skype and when she opened it she was like um you should probably open yours right now haha.

Here's a picture of the necklace

Feel free to post what your favourite presents were and post pictures of them! :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Awww that's lovely!

I'm still waiting for mine. SO was late posting it

Comment

My favorite gift was an R2D2 necklace from my daughter and her fiance:

Wish I could find a better picture, it's got clear and blue diamonds, and is super pretty!
      Last edited by Moon; January 2, 2016, 12:31 PM.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That's awesome!!! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
          Awww that's lovely!

I'm still waiting for mine. SO was late posting it
          Aww that sucks D: my SO and I sent our presents for each other at the start of December so they'd definitely get there, and even with that they only got there with like a week to spare at most. the post at this time of year is crazy >.<

Originally posted by Moon View Post
          My favorite gift was an R2D2 necklace from my daughter and her fiance:

Wish I could find a better picture, it's got clear and blue diamonds, and is super pretty!
          That is so awesome Moon! what a great gift to receive :3
          my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by kittyxuchiha11 View Post
            Aww that sucks D: my SO and I sent our presents for each other at the start of December so they'd definitely get there, and even with that they only got there with like a week to spare at most. the post at this time of year is crazy >.<
            Yeah I sent mine at the beginning of December too, it got there Christmas Eve.

He didn't send it until the Saturday before xmas... He had better do better for valentines that's all I can say ha!!!

Actually, I hate Christmas. I told him I didn't want anything, he bought me so much stuff when I visited I really didn't want anything, just a card with something soppy written in it but no, he sent a huge parcel. I'd really rather he saved the money for a plane ticket... Sigh.

Comment

I got some sweet bindings for my snowboard

Comment

My husband visited for our First Christmas together...that was our present ...decorated tree, candle light dinner at home...

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                  I got some sweet bindings for my snowboard
                  wow those look really nice. I've never done any snowboarding but imagine it must be pretty cool. must be awesome to be able to do it :3
                  my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth123 View Post
                    My husband visited for our First Christmas together...that was our present ...decorated tree, candle light dinner at home...
                    Aw that's so sweet! it must be truly magical to spend a perfect christmas with the one you love. really looking forward to getting to spend christmas with my SO in a couple of years hopefully
                    my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

I'd love to know what my SO got me, but it still hasn't arrived and might have been lost in the post. Really pissed about that.

I sent my SO some Star Wars memorabilia - a keyring, a wallet, and a Darth Vader action figure - because he's an avid fan. He loved it all, chuckled when he saw Darth Vader. I also sent a really sweet, sappy Christmas card and a little notepad with lots of different things/reasons in it why I love him; the notepad had a cute kitten on the front of it, he's as cat-obsessed as I am!

Comment

I got giftcards and money this year from family and friends. People always say those are the cheesiest types of gifts to give, but they're actually my favorite!
                        Also, having my SO here over the holidays has been lovely

Comment

Xenoblade chronicles x from my guy..... Outside of Christmas rush and working I've been playing it nonstop. Holy moly this game is gorgeous! I also got a 9 pack of microbrews, a gift certificate to a local brewery and some cash from my boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                            I'd love to know what my SO got me, but it still hasn't arrived and might have been lost in the post. Really pissed about that.

I sent my SO some Star Wars memorabilia - a keyring, a wallet, and a Darth Vader action figure - because he's an avid fan. He loved it all, chuckled when he saw Darth Vader. I also sent a really sweet, sappy Christmas card and a little notepad with lots of different things/reasons in it why I love him; the notepad had a cute kitten on the front of it, he's as cat-obsessed as I am!
                            Aw I hope it isn't lost in the post, I once had something take like 2 months to get to my SO because customs decided to stop it twice. So sdn't give up hope yet, customs can be such butts about post, especially international stuff >.< but aw that's so cute, my SO is completely cat obsessed like I am and I have a tag on tumblr which i just tag cute cats in so she can see them and we can talk about how cute they are haha.
                            my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Originally posted by staruletto View Post
                              Xenoblade chronicles x from my guy..... Outside of Christmas rush and working I've been playing it nonstop. Holy moly this game is gorgeous! I also got a 9 pack of microbrews, a gift certificate to a local brewery and some cash from my boss.

Oh my goodness yes Xenoblade chronicles is so awesome, i watched a youtube play it a while ago and it took soooo long but it was such a good game. Glad you've had fun playing that :3 I just went out and bought dragon age origins for myself today with my christmas money, so yup time i might be playing that for awhile lol
                              my girls <3

Josie (SO)

Ash

Comment

Working...
                              X