No announcement yet.

Favourite christmas presents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my son... warmest softest robe he could find (thank you Adam for taking him shopping, as he was stressing out that his dad never could find the time(
    From my SO... a photo album of 2016, with pictures of our trips, vacations .. with me, him and my son.
    From Santa... three new nerf guns, 1 each, for our annual nerf gun war!!

Comment

From my in-laws: A box of 12 different patterned paper pads
      From my parents: slippers ♥
      From my twin: a pencil case with a frog on, because my dad calls us "zabka" ♥
      From my husband: Watercolor paper pad and watercolor ♥

All in all, I got far too much candy and tea and bubblegum..

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

From my sister: a new wallet
        From my mom and stepdad: a new pair of running shoes that I desperately needed!
        From my dad and stepmom: money
        From my SO: a really good book, a Victoria's Secret robe, and a Victoria's Secret gift card <3
        From my best friend:a Victoria's Secret sweater (obviously I love VS lol)

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
          My daughter and soon to be son-in-law got me 23 & Me, the full ancestry and health version, I'm super excited to send it out! My other favorite was a FitBit from my mom and dad. It was a very nice Christmas
          Ooooh please let us know how it is! I've heard great things about 23 & Me

Comment

I got a bunch of awesome and special gifts from my SO's family and my own but my favorite gifts came from my SO. In April, I'll be leaving my job as an animal caretaker to move to another state with my SO. He found pictures of my furry clients and created a freaking beautiful collage of sorts on a wooden heart for me. I cried as soon as I saw it. The tears continued as the next gift he gave me was a painted picture of my dog and rabbit whom I both love dearly. These gifts were so thoughtful and sweet and ugh... It's so cheesy but I love my SO so, so, so, so much.

Comment

It's that time of year again so lets bring this thread back!

This year I got very practical presents honestly. From my SO I got a big fluffy jumper (which i've fallen in love with honestly, i'm wearing it right now) a nice scarf and a Thumper (from Bambi) hot water bottle! from my mum I got an electric toothbrush with the explanation of the dentist wn't stop complaining at her to get one, and since we have the same annoying teeth she got me one so the dentist will leave me alone too lol.
              my girls <3

Josie (SO)
              Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
              Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
              Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
              Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
              Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
              Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
              Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
              All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Yet again, its that time of year again to bring this back!

This year was interesting as i didn't go home to see my family, but my mum still dropped a few presents off for us when she visited for my birthday back in November. Anyway, my main present from SO was a pair of converse, and she then got me some books that i also wanted too. From my mum, she got me an electric oil burner thing, which seems interesting. And that's all the presents i expected to get, so imagine my surprise when i get to Christmas dinner with SO's family i end up with a pile of presents! ended up from something from her siblings, both parents and her grandparents! I also managed to get it through to her how not used to big family christmas stuff i am since this year i've received the most presents i've ever received.

Anyway, the coolest present this year has to go to a christmas jumper with built in lights so it lights up, from her mum which i am impressed with haha
                my girls <3

Josie (SO)
                Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
                Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
                Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
                Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
                Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
                Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
                Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
                All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

SO got me a necklace and earrings. It's the first jewelry he's gotten me so I'm super happy. I was a little confused when I saw the ring-shaped box under the tree but it turns it was the earrings.

Many of the things I bought him were really gifts to us, such as a scratch off poster of 100 movies to see and the LOTR extended edition trilogy on Blu Ray. He feels weird about getting gifts though so something that he could use with me works better than just something for him.
                  So, here you are
                  too foreign for home
                  too foreign for here.
                  Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

Working...
                  X