No announcement yet.

It's over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry you had to do this. It sounds like it was the right thing to do though, it wasn't fair to you that he kept you a secret. Break-ups always hurt despite who initiates them, I hope the pain goes away soon and you'll feel better *hugs* ♥

Was he ok with your decision?

Comment

I'm really sorry that it had to come to this but like others have said, it really does seem like it was the right thing to do for you. You deserve so much better than to be kept a secret. Kudos to you for having the strength to make the decision that you did. I really hope the pain subsides soon, stay strong girl!

Comment

TristenLove, it takes a lot of courage to do what you did, you should be proud of yourself! it surely hurts like hell, because your feelings are there, but to acknowledge that you cannot continue under these conditions is in itself a sign of great maturity.
        i wish you all the strength you need to help you go through this tough period. know that we are all here for you; whether its for a hug, a good laugh, or a good cry...
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I'm sorry, hope timewill heal your wounds and that you get the love you deserve.

Comment

Im sorry but if you didnt feel comfortable with it its better :/
            And I think that if he still loves you he will fight for you in any way and also do things he usually wouldnt have
            *hugs*

Comment

Working...
            X