I've decided to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've decided to go!

In my previous post, I was unsure of if I was still going to see my love. I posted about having health issues and was worried it would prevent me from seeing him. I've decided that I'm going to make that long trip to go see him. The pros weigh out the cons. Meaning, if I stayed here, I'd be sitting at home alone, being bored and having trouble starting my day. Over here I don't really have anyone to help me because my mom is at work on the weekdays, so I'm alone the whole time. However, my SO said that if I were to go there, he'd help take care of me. He said that he took a few weeks off work so that he would be home with me while I was there. He also promised that he would help me with my eating schedule, and we would get out and go walking to get some exercise (which my doctor told me to do but I have trouble with that) and that he would help me kick all this health issue stuff in the butt.

I'm still worried about that flight though...My trip totals 21 hours.. I got some heated socks, music on my phone, a comfortable jacket, and a blanket for the plane. My biggest issue is when my pain hits. It's hard to ignore it or hard to remind myself that I'm fine. I've only been on my meds for a week, so hopefully it will kick in more by the time I leave. I know that I want to keep pushing forward for him and that once I make this trip, I'll see him and be on my way to getting better. I have 9 days left, so I'm trying to stay positive.

I'm so glad you decided to go! What you need just now is love and support from the one you love the most, i hope everything goes according to plan for you :3
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Comment

Glad to hear you're going

Comment

That's a good news :3 Hopefully you'll endure the flight >.<

Comment

Hope the flight is pain free for you. Just think of the reward waiting for you on the other side.

Comment

i wish you good luck on the flight. for me trying to sleep a huge chunk of the flight is my main strategy
            Music is also always good to block out crying children and to make the time pass a bit quicker.

also i'd try to get a free upgrade to business class. Now this depends on the Airline and on the exact flight you are taking but it doesnt hurt to try..
            Just ask at the check-in and if they say no have another try at the gate.
            you should dress the part tho, a nice blouse and jeans should be fine. (but giving up the comfort of yogapants and hoodies for way more space is definitly worth it in my oppinion.)

Comment

ASAP!!

First Visit: September 2016
              Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
              Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
              For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
              John 4:12
              I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Working...
              X