Feeling positive yay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling positive yay!!

Things have been super tough lately. Since the new year so many things have happened and gone wrong. SO had all his work dry up and I've had some really awful stuff going on at home. We've had to deal with no FaceTime for nearly a month now because SO currently has no internet. He has no tv either. He's been stressed out and snappy, I've been anxious and depressed it's been incredibly hard. We have no date for our next visit because SO is coming here and insists on paying everything himself. He's had virtually no work and it really has been incredibly hard for him. A couple of weeks ago I really thought we were going to fail, I was really ready for my heart to be completely broken...

I have just had a phone call from him, he sounded so much happier. He's got some work lined up for the end of the month and it's looking good!! He's getting his union card next week and this is what he's been waiting for. This is such a big thing for us, finally he will be able to afford to visit!!! I am so happy. I can see light at the end of this very long dark tunnel, I cannot believe how much lighter I feel now. This winter has been so hard, I miss him so much and to know that hopefully soon we will have a countdown is such a boost for me, and him too!!!

Happy happy happy!!!

Good, I hope it happens, soon.

First Visit: September 2016
    Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
    Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
    John 4:12
    I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Wooooot! Good news for you finally!

Comment

Glad for you both!!

Comment

Originally posted by sasad View Post
          Wooooot! Good news for you finally!
          Yes finally!!!

Things have been so hard, I still have truly awful things going on here with my family and the difficulties just keep on coming, it's relentless right now. But just having this little bit of good news has lifted me sooooooo much. I can't wait to speak to him again on Monday. He's working double shift at the bar so I won't get to speak to him today but I'm really optimistic about the future now.

Comment

Glad things are looking up for you!

Comment

I'm happy for you! I know how hard it can be. We're not out of the woods yet. I don't even want to write about it before I have some real news about our next step. Your story is encouraging!

Comment

Yay, it's great to read such a positive post! I'm glad things are looking up for you
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by farandaway View Post
                  I'm happy for you! I know how hard it can be. We're not out of the woods yet. I don't even want to write about it before I have some real news about our next step. Your story is encouraging!
                  Have faith and don't lose hope. I hope things work out for you and you have something positive to report soon! Our guys seem to be very similar, their hearts are definitely in the right place and their intentions are good, but the male pride and stubbornness is incredibly frustrating, especially long distance.

I really did think we were going to fail, this past few months have been so tough. I am usually really strong but I went to the doc last week because I was having real problems with headaches and insomnia. She signed me off work with stress. That's not normal for me at all. When I explained what had happened over the past few months (none of which I've gone into on here) she said she was surprised I'd not had a nervous breakdown.

I've been off for a week now, after some good rest and this good news in already feeling a lot stronger and able to deal with the emotional mess my family is in right now due to the selfish and thoughtless actions of one family member.

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                    Yay, it's great to read such a positive post! I'm glad things are looking up for you
                    Thank you, I appreciate this!

Comment

I'm so happy for you!! It's awesome to be feeling so good!
                      To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Woohoo!! Glad to hear things are looking up for you two now!
                        Winters are generally really tough, but I'm glad you guys worked through it all. c:

Comment

It's so good that thinks are working out for you :3
                          Good luck in everything and hopefully both of you will deal with it just alright~

Comment

My love story

My love story started at loveconstellation. com After year of chatting with my fiancé I came to meet her in Kiev and I never seen such a big amount of gorgeous girls … and I’m proud that my love is beautiful and smart, she is independent - she is my queen and with her I’m feeling like a king. Wish you visit this beautiful country and to take from there some beauty with you :P

Comment

Yay! So happy for you Unicorn

Comment

Working...
                              X