No announcement yet.

never felt so beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your ex's never told you that Tanja? pffft what was there problem....you are very beautiful

Comment

This is such a sweet thread and I hope that someday I can be among those of you who feel so comfortable around their SO's.

I love it when I get a text or message from my bf and the first thing he writes is, 'So what's up my sexy lady?'. Even if I'm having a totally crappy day it can seriously boost my mood up instantly. It never lasts though. I think maybe if after we meet he still continues to say such things then I really will actually begin to feel beautiful. Until then however, I sort of think he's saying such nice compliments to these images he has of me in his head and not the real me.

Comment

"Compliments are the easiest things to give, and the nicest things to receive."

Can't remember where I heard that, but it's so true
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Aww, what a really sweet thread!

There never goes a day without Kyle telling me how beautiful or gorgeous he thinks I am. I have self-esteem issues, especially in regards to my looks. While I still do have issues with that, there are times when I actually feel beautiful. Before Kyle came along, I had never actually felt even remotely beautiful. Kyle and I have not yet met in person but I am not afraid to go on cam with him without make-up on or in my daggiest of clothes, haha. No matter what I'm wearing or if I have make-up on or not, he never fails to call me beautiful. He makes me feel so comfortable and I know that I never have to try to impress him.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
            I know!! Wtf is that about?! Just look at her!
            Finnish guys, huh

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
              Finnish guys, huh

Haha exactly! Animals

Now wonder those Finnish girls prefer us Brits
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

baby you are absolutely beautiful regardless of what you are wearing...sweats, hoodie, ratty ole t-shirt, hair messed up, whatever. I love that you dont have to get all dolled up to look good, I love you and think you are gorgeous regardless
                My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

I SOOO know this feeling!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I have always had very low self-esteem and very little confidence. I have worn make-up every day since I turned 12 (9 years ago) even when I am home alone and don't plan to go anywhere. However, ever since I met my SO he has told me how beautiful he thinks I am and I have had the courage to show him me without make-up a few times... It may not seem like much but its a HUGE step for me and I feel more and more comfortable in my own skin every time I'm with him. He says he loves me without make-up and when I've done nothing to make myself look good and it makes me feel beautiful.

Thank you sweetheart <3
                    Met: 2.20.10
                    Started Dating: 4.22.10
                    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
                    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
                    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
                    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Comment

I thought the same yesterday. I was with my SO and we just got done being intimate and I just told her I wasn't comfortable with closing the distance in Spring between us like we had planned due to her distant behavior and her anger managment and we were both crying and being completey honest and then I realised I was 40 mintues late for work and I was like before I look in the mirror how awful do I look and she was like 10 being horrible? and I was like yeah and she was like -1. and I was like shut up and I looked in the mirror and I was like AHHH I LOOK SO HORRIBLE and all she did was kiss me and told me I never look horrible. best feeling ever, but I did fix my hair and throw on some make up anyways =D
                      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
                      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
                      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
                      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
                      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Originally posted by mynameiseric View Post
                        baby you are absolutely beautiful regardless of what you are wearing...sweats, hoodie, ratty ole t-shirt, hair messed up, whatever. I love that you dont have to get all dolled up to look good, I love you and think you are gorgeous regardless
                        aww babeee you are so sweet, you make me feel like the most amazing girl in the entire world! <3

and thanks to the people that said this was a nice thread! it couldn't be more true
                        <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X