Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a girlfriend

Short: Title. Please respond

Long: So I've had some trouble in trying to find and get a gf; I've never been in a relationship before and I've always wanted to be in one.

I'm 21 and currently a student doing 3D art and animation. I enjoy video games, comedy, big fan of Crash, Spyro and TF2. Soccer and swimming as sports. I enjoy making others laugh and have always wanted to just snuggle up with someone.

My preferences are straight but a trans would differ depending on the situation.

So I'm guessing people are here to find relationships as well. You can PM me on my profile or continue posting here. I've recently joined here and I'm basically doing as much as I can and joining anywhere I can to find the one

Thanks
    -Paul

Originally posted by PaulS001 View Post

Long: So I've had some trouble in trying to find and get a gf; I've never been in a relationship before and I've always wanted to be in one.

I'm 21 and currently a student doing 3D art and animation. I enjoy video games, comedy, big fan of Crash, Spyro and TF2. Soccer and swimming as sports. I enjoy making others laugh and have always wanted to just snuggle up with someone.

My preferences are straight but a trans would differ depending on the situation.

So I'm guessing people are here to find relationships as well. You can PM me on my profile or continue posting here. I've recently joined here and I'm basically doing as much as I can and joining anywhere I can to find the one

Thanks
    -Paul
    Hi Paul,

This site is actually for people already in Long Distance Relationships and is not a dating site. People come here for advice, support and to make friends with people who are in the same situation.

i wish you the best of luck on your search.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

You're kidding me

So there's no one here who is single? Like at all?

Comment

You're kidding me

So there's no one here who is single? Like at all?
        I can't speak for everyone who visits the site but none that I am aware of.
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

There might be some single people but it doesn't change the fact that it's not a dating website...
          We are all in Long Distance relationships already. Or have been and now the distance is closed.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Yeah, what the others said. Wrong place to be looking for someone.

Comment

This isn't a dating website. At all. Go join Match.com, eHarmony, OKCupid, or Plenty Of Fish.

No one on here is looking for a relationship. Either they're already in one, or they're not but still hang around because of the community.

Comment

Have you even bothered to read through the forum at all, before signing up?
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks
                  -Paul
                  Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                  There might be some single people but it doesn't change the fact that it's not a dating website...
                  We are all in Long Distance relationships already. Or have been and now the distance is closed.
                  Regardless of our status(LDR, CDR, or ex-LDR). We have all been in an LDR so 'single' is a mystery status here.

First Visit: September 2016
                  Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                  Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                  For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                  John 4:12
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

ngl i laughed, hard. Welcome, Paul! Maybe you can pair up with someone who recently broke up?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris516 View Post
                      Regardless of our status(LDR, CDR, or ex-LDR). We have all been in an LDR so 'single' is a mystery status here.
                      I think single is single no matter what... There are some single people on here because they have broken up and they still post. Unless i am missing something due to the ' 's. 'Single quotes'
                      Last edited by sasad; February 24, 2016, 04:50 PM.

Comment

The only dates you'll find on here are the dates people are counting down towards - Meeting up, closing the distance, etc. ... I'm afraid nothing for you to find here Do try OKCupid, it's pretty fun!

~
                        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                        The hands of the many must join as one
                        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

As one of the few single people on here, I'll give you some advice. Your first sentence completely put me off. Don't start with having trouble to "find and get" a gf and never having been in a relationship, you don't "get" a gf, that's not how love works. That's also not the kind of first impression you want to make. Start with what makes you YOU, you sound like a pretty fun guy. It's self-evident that you're (desperately..) looking for a gf otherwise you wouldn't be joining dating sites (especially not ones that are not even dating sites), so no need to mention that. Rather, maybe say a few words about the kind of girl you are looking for, don't lower your standards just because you want to have *any* relationship, cause that won't make you happy in the end. So yeah, good luck with your search on other websites!

Comment

Ok, so "guessing" from the replies; this website is not what I thought it was. But still worth a shot

If those are actually going to direct me to single people here; then that's more than welcome

I'm not trying to come upon this place as 'desperate'; it's just to show that I am available and I tend to find that people overexaggurate this a lot and would rather people remain silent despite that's not what they want.

I could have easily reworded it to get me banned on the spot; trust me buts that's not me

So yeah; if that's something this website won't be able to 'provide'; then high chances are this will be the only I would ever do on this site

Like, Honestly

Comment

Good luck!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                              Married April 18th, 2015!!
                              Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
                              X