No announcement yet.

I'm looking for a girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should totally try OkCupid - it's how I met my guy and ended up here! Good luck!

Comment

Why don't you find a forum created around your interests, instead of anything that just has "love" in the title. You are much more likely to connect with someone when you have shared interests, whether it's technology, music, comics, cooking, whatever. Also, as previously said, totally re-word your approach, yours was, quite frankly, awful. Start posting in those other forums, and chat with whomever peaks your interest, but do yourself a favor and read through the forum first!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
        Why don't you find a forum created around your interests, instead of anything that just has "love" in the title. You are much more likely to connect with someone when you have shared interests, whether it's technology, music, comics, cooking, whatever. Also, as previously said, totally re-word your approach, yours was, quite frankly, awful. Start posting in those other forums, and chat with whomever peaks your interest, but do yourself a favor and read through the forum first!
        Yup that's how I found my ex. I had better luck being on a forum I had an interest in than any dating site could ever provide lol.

Comment

It really all depends! I connect better with people on interest forums and such, too, but other friends have had good success with dating sites. Always worth trying different things and being openminded

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I agree with everything, internet forums with mutual interests can be so good but I wouldn't register there for looking a girlfriend specifically either. What matters is finding people you can connect with and who are interesting to you.
            As much frustrating it might be not to have a partner at certain age, I think love is not a race. I think trying too hard to find someone might not cause too much success and lead to mistakes easily. Though, neither does just waiting for a miracle.
            What I'm saying is that, if you register on online forum you can just have fun and get to know awesome friends instead and not actively seek someone for romantic interest, if there's one to peek your interest, you'll realise soon enough without actively seeking it.
            I mean dating sites are different but expressing that kind of attitude on an online forum can be a huge turn off as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulS001 View Post
              Ok, so "guessing" from the replies; this website is not what I thought it was. But still worth a shot

If those are actually going to direct me to single people here; then that's more than welcome

I'm not trying to come upon this place as 'desperate'; it's just to show that I am available and I tend to find that people overexaggurate this a lot and would rather people remain silent despite that's not what they want.

I could have easily reworded it to get me banned on the spot; trust me buts that's not me

So yeah; if that's something this website won't be able to 'provide'; then high chances are this will be the only I would ever do on this site

Like, Honestly
              No, this Forum is kind of the OPPOSITE of what you thought it was. Please don't approach anyone on here for dating, that is very rude.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
              X