question, Your first kiss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah the memories

We're still not in agreement as to what our first kiss was. We met online and had been together for 9 months before I flew to meet him. It was at the airport and in the middle of an airline strike so it was pretty chaotic and I had to wait for my suitcase for over 3 hours after I landed (which in turn was 4 hours after I was supposed to land). We met outside baggage claim and just hugged, and then went back inside to wait. We sat down and started getting comfortable, holding hands and everything. Apparently at some point he turned to me to say something and I was so close that our lips locked. That's what he claims at least because I really have no memory of that To me our first kiss was in the car after I got my suitcase. It was a bit awkward but also beautiful.

That was almost seven years ago.
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Ahh its so lovely and fun to read all your stories ^-----^ also digging up memories of first kisses is so fun! XD

Comment

As friends, my SO and I had decided to spend a week off in the mountains together for New Years Eve (we both felt the need to get away from everybody), so I flew to Romania, I rented a car and an apartment, and we left. I already had some feelings for her, since we were talking often on Skype and WhatsApp, but didn't know if she felt the same. My intention during this trip was to figure that out.

After 3 days, I was still unable to figure out whether she was interested in me. The time was running, so I asked her frankly. She admitted having feelings for me, but she freaked out: she wasn't seeing any way this could work, given the distance. I told her that considering how much we talked on Skype for the past few months, we had already proved that we could do long distance. We just didn't know we were doing it already. She asked me what I wanted. I leaned to kiss her, but she didn't let me. She said she agreed to continue what we were doing: chatting often on Skype and WhatsApp, and add to that the promise to not date anyone else until we can figure out how to be together. Until then, no kiss, no cuddling, no sex. I accepted.

She went to take a shower. Meanwhile I set up all over the apartment the decorations we had bought (it was the day before New Year's Eve), turned off the main lights and turned on the decorations (colorful, blinking lights). Candles would not have had a better effect. When she got out of the shower and saw the decorations, she couldn't resist and broke her deal: she walked straight towards me and kissed me passionately.

Comment

My first ever kiss was with my SO in January. I drove to his house and he didn't even let me knock lol, he was watching me from the window and opened the door right away. We hugged and he took me into his living room. We sat down and talked a little then he leaned towards me and gave me a little kiss. After that I quickly learned how to kiss more passionately. I love how he did it because he really cares and it showed. I wasn't shy for long!

Comment

Yeah I remember my first kiss with my significant other. It was so intense. We got to our motel room and when we took our shoes off he clasped my face in both his hands and brought me to him and kissed me passionately. I'll never forget that

Comment

He told me before we met that he'd kiss me like he had never kissed another woman before, so I was bursting with nervousness.. It happened at the airport when I came out, he handed me flowers, we hugged, I told him that he's much thinner than I thought he was and then he kissed me and told me he loved me <3 That was 10 months after we've been dating online :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Hey!
                Luckily my story was a happy one. We had met online and talked for a long time about two years before meeting. We live on opposite ends of the country and honestly, that flight was the longest of my life. I almost backed out of it the night before, among other things happening in my life, nervousness was dominating my emotions. But I went through with it and I'm very happy I did. He was so sweet and we're still together now.
                My first kiss was a peck goodnight. He pulled me close pressed his lips onto mine. I was a bit startled at first since I had never been kissed before so I made a little noise of shock. My eyes were opened and I think we both turned a bright red lol. He bolted to his own room and we corresponded via text that night even though I was only downstairs. I was floating but- he must've been shaking when he asked if he had done anything wrong. Then the next 50+ kisses over the course of the weekend.....well those were wonderful.

Comment

I just read through all the cute stories, so I had to revive it, because I want to read more stories and share mine too.

We had been texting for a bit over 4 months when I went to Tokyo for holiday. We were not a couple, but we wanted to meet. Nobody called it date but it was exactly that. We both wanted to test out if the other one also had feelings. So we went on the date, he hugged me when we first met, and halfway through we ended up holding hands. When We were saying goodbye at the train station we were hugging again. Then he tried to kiss me, but I was too shy and tilted my head, so I just got a peck on the cheek. I kinda rushed away after that, lol. He must've felt bad. Few days later he texted me to be his girlfriend. I said yes. We had another date a week later. We met at the train platform and once most people were gone he pulled me closer and kissed me and this time I let him. If I let him the first time it wouldve been more magical maybe, haha. But we were kissing the whole day after that. It was wonderful. He doesn't know he's my first kiss, because I had an LDR boyfriend before, which was a bit more complicated. I think I will tell him if we're still together at old age.

Comment

We got back to his and after about 15 mins of wondering round a bit awkward he just grabbed me and kissed me. I was a bit shy haha, even after he had kissed me. Hence we drank wine.

Comment

He kissed me in the lobby when I went to his hotel. It was just a brief lip to lip peck after he hugged me, and then he darted backwards to look at me.
                      Our first *real* kiss was later that night. I was sitting on the armchair in the hotel room sideways, my legs thrown over the arm. He was sitting on the seat, facing me.
                      He leaned in and kissed me.
                      I will never forget it.

Comment

It was our first time meeting. We were lying on the couch in each other's arms. It was quiet, and we were just enjoying each other's company. Then, I decided to go in for a kiss. After that kiss, we kept kissing for a little while. I'll never forget how perfect that first one felt, though.
                        "Love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise!"- The 12th Doctor in Death in Heaven

You need to stop focusing on the "what if" and keep focusing on the "what is."

First Time Meeting: August 10th 2014-August 21st 2014
                        Second Time Meeting: March 13th 2015-March 20th 2015
                        Third Meeting: December 27th 2015-January 21st 2016 (We got engaged!)
                        Fourth Meeting: July 12th-August 25th 2016
                        Fifth Meeting: February 10th-February 28th 2017 (My S/O came to America!)
                        Next Meeting: June 20th-September 17th 2017 (Our longest visit yet!)

Comment

It happened only 2 months ago actually. (i can finally reply to this thread!)
                          It was our first time meeting and we were in the train on our way to my place. At the beginning we were only cuddling and listening music while talking and suddenly his face got closer to mine. I'm his first relationship so i guess he was a bit shy to have his first kiss with me as he knows that i had a boyfriend before. He just kissed my cheek at first but when i told him he could kiss me on the lips he finally, did it ... but he wanted to keep doing it after! xDD I remember that the couple who was sitting near us was staring at us as if they were jealous.

Comment

Working...
                          X