No announcement yet.

Nervous + update!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was mentioned a few years ago when I was on. A place for breakups. I think it's because it's too upsetting to many people, but I agree, it would be helpful.

I hope things work out for you in whatever way that you want. Whether you guys remain best friends or get back together.

And you're welcome.

Comment

Thank you Hislittlebear!

I can't say i am doing better. Last couple of days i could barely get out of bed and i have things to do. Today i decided to just let go. Stop digging, stop analyzing. It doesn't matter if we broke up due to distance or lack of feelings. I know it , in my heart that if there was no distance it would be different, yet you never know. So i will stop analyzing as there is no answer to it, only assumptions. If indeed the distance was the problem only the future will tell.

I am still NC , i am not ready to text him yet, i still want to in the future and have to contact him for a matter in a couple of months. I hope i am ready to talk with him till then.

I can't deny i am still hoping for a reconciliation in the future, not now. He has so many good traits.

Comment

Working...
      X