No announcement yet.

Social Media Affection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes, I send him some links that I like, but that is quite all that we did on social medias. Sometimes I am jealous of people who can have an Instagram-LDR-account because I think this is very cute, but I can't even take a picture with my boyfriend because I am too shy so.......

Comment

Since we used to talk every single day through Steam or TeamSpeak, Facebook and other social media was never really an option. It was neat to put up that we were in a relationship and change the status when we got engaged and married, but that's the extend of it.
      The only thing we use Facebook for now that we have closed the distance is to chat when I'm at work and he's at home and I need to tell him something.

Arguing on facebook has always been a pet peeve of mine.. we've never done it and I'm really grateful for that. My best friend's ex-boyfriend used to do that and it just blew every little problem they had out of proportion. It really doesn't solve anything.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Well, I never meant to share things like argument on FB.
        but my BF never like any post that I share even if it's a picture with him.
        he will act like he doesn't see my post but react to everything else.
        that's what I mean more about showing affection on social media.
        showing arguments to the whole world isn't a part of it

Comment

Well, I never meant to share things like argument on FB.
          but my BF never like any post that I share even if it's a picture with him.
          he will act like he doesn't see my post but react to everything else.
          that's what I mean more about showing affection on social media.
          showing arguments to the whole world isn't a part of it

Comment

My SO and I are friends on Facebook and another site or two, and we do interact. J is way more private his personal life on social media because of some unique aspects of his job, so he rarely posts anything more personal than a note about where he and his work buddies went to lunch. I will often tag him in posts, especially when I go visit him, but his wall is set up that those tags don't automatically show so my friends see more info than his. Our friend circles are merging some, though, so some of his friends are starting to see more since they are connected with me. He recently tagged me in a bit of a more personal post in his wall for the first time and it was pretty special that he did that.

We don't argue on social media, period. That's creepy and passive aggressive.

Comment

Working...
            X