No announcement yet.

Do you want kids with your SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know the average age here is faiiiiiiirly young so I'm probably looking ahead a little here, but do you ever want to have kids with your SO?
    Haha, this is very true. We're both nineteen, but I have always wanted kids! I'd like four, and definitely a mix of boys and girls! I've always wanted a big family. In fact, if I have the opportunity to have more (and the financial means, of course) then I'm pretty sure I could have up to six!

Do you both agree on what you want? Or haven't you even thought about it yet?
    We definitely both want kids, and I've talked to him about my wishes, and he thinks it's a great idea. Obviously, him being a guy, he hasn't really thought about this his whole life like I have, but he is completely on board for the big family!

Do you or your SO have kids already? How are they with your SO and vice versa? Or do you already have kids with your SO?
    Since we're both pretty young, thankfully, neither of us have kids.

Comment

He wanted just one before, but I had my foot down, saying I want 2. His mother agreed with me!

He now agrees 100 per cent also! he came to the realization he is an only child, and his only cousin doesn't have the same family name as him, so he is the only one to pass on his family name (our name, now we are married) through kids. so yeah, we have agreed we will have two kids, maximum 2 years difference between them. and we will have them until Im 29 and he is 31 at the latest! (he is 2 years older than me)
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Don't have any, don't want any; we are both childfree.

Comment

yeah we both want kids but we want to wait til I start and finish graduate school or at least thats the plans.

Comment

I NEVER wanted kids. I used to be dead set against them. I always wanted a daughter, but never actually wanted kids. Though, now I do. My boy changed that view completely. Now I can't wait to have kids with him. We've talked about it, and we know that if we have a son then we are going to call him Thomas Martin Whitley - it's kind of a tradition in his family. His birth name is also that, but now his full name is Thomas Joseph Martin Whitley. I defineatly want a daughter. We both would prefer two kids, one son and one daughter. We want to wait until we're married, but if it happened before we are, he said he would be just as happy I actually can't wait till the day that I tell him we're going to have our first baby We've even got the baby boots for our frist baby now! But that was more his idea. He suggested I go and buy some baby socks when I was a bit broody last time, so I went to buy some, but saw a pair of white baby boots that have 'cute' written on them, and bought them instead. So we're going to keep them for a first baby, so long as they stay in good condition anyway, but I will of course still keep them

Comment

Yes, i def want kids with my SO (= weve talked about it so much, even picked baby names out!

Comment

That would be a big fat YES!!! We like to talk about our future and we'd both like kids...every now and then we joke about what horrors we will unleash upon the world...kids that have both our genes will be little devils *giggle*

Comment

Yes

Comment

We have talked about it a little. He has a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship and wants atleast 1 more. He would like it to be a boy. We've talked about names but havent agreed on anything cause he liked just basic names, but i want something not so basic. But only time will tell on how many kids we will have or what their names will be.

Comment

Both of us would say yes.

He and I have been talking about parenting & kids, love & sex and other future family matters for months now.
                      Either of us would bring it up, state our opinions and discuss things further if they don't seem to be clear.

From our conversations, seems like he'd want our first child to be a daughter, while I'd like to have a son first.
                      I'll be happy either way, though.

Joined in 2012. Restarted in 2017!

Comment

I don't know about if with him. I'm not thinking about kids like that. But in my dreams I'd love to have a boy and girl....

Comment

Heck yes I do! Babies with my baby - can't think of anything better!

Comment

even though we've been together for a very short time and we haven't met each other, my SO and I have talked about having babies... he was the one who brought it up actually... and I couldn't have been happier when he did... I think it has to do with the fact that we're not kids anymore, i'll be 30 tomorrow and he turned 37 on december 1st, we both know what we want and we know this is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of love...

He says they'll be the cutest Mexicanadian babies ever!! we both want two, if they're twins it'd be better, a boy and a girl would be awesome... and in my personal opinion, if they happen to have red hair and blue eyes like him i'd be thrilled... but he thinks they should have eyes like mine, hazel... we don't have a names list, mostly because most of the names I like are Latinos (how was I supposed to know I'd end up in love with the sweetest Canadian ever?) and i don't think they'll get along well with his Irish last name... I asked him about names he liked and since he's a guy he had never thought of it before...

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Yeah i do want to have kids with my girl and she wants to havw kids with me. I cant wait to start a family with her.. Well we both said we would like 2 kids, 1 boy and 1 girl and we have already talked about names well we already know that we are calling our son thomas if we have one Its my name and its a thing in my familt that you call the first boy of the family thomas So like im the 8th thomas And i like the girls names carley or jennfier but i think she wants a umcommin name.... But we have plenty of time to decide

Comment

Working...
                              X