Your "dating" website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JedivSith.com

Its a Starwars RP site and I joined a few years back simply because I liked RPing and my friends said it was active. I am not a big SW nerd by any means, when I joined I think I had maybe seen the original trilogy twice in my life :P

I met people on the site, moved to talking to them on Skype and one day I joined a new group chat of JvS writers and HBB was in it. I had seen him on the site, he was the big 'pirate' character and when we talked we hit it off but only at that point as me finding him to be the funny cute british guy. Then we vid called one day and the rest they say is history

Comment

Twilightlexiconforum. On the 20-somethings board.

There was a whole bunch of us that had this amazing bond, we're still all really close friends, I meet up with many of the girls regularly and two of them are bridesmaids in my wedding!

He was one of the few guys in the group and I'd always admired his intellect and goofy humour.

Then one day I could tell he needed a shoulder to lean on when going through a rough patch and the rest as they say is history!

The mods are so excited that two people who met on their site are getting married!
      Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

italki language learning website!

Comment

I met my boyfriend through my best friend's boyfriend and they met on okcupid, so you could say I met my boyfriend online by proxy!

"I've got your voice on tape,
          I've got your words in me,
          I don't want anything else.
          I don't want anyone else."

"you are marvelous
          the gods wait to delight in you."

Comment

We both had stories up on fanfiction.net in the same fandom, so I knew of her vaguely, but never talked to her until a mutual friend of ours (whom we had both met on fanfiction.net and roleplayed with frequently) told me, "Hey, you have to meet my other RP bud, she's amazing!" and basically started a 3-way chat on AIM with us, then left us alone together (which was initially awkward because we're both quite shy). She and I got to talking, added each other on AIM, and started roleplaying, too. It wasn't too long before our chats became more and more personal and we fell for each other. :'D

Comment

I met Matty on Byond.com on a game called RP Engine. Nobody even plays there anymore though lol.

Comment

Working...
              X