This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsm92 View Post
    Sasad, I actually think you're right. I've done this quite a few times, not on purpose, but where my mood has taken over and everything has escalated into a bad situation. And then apologised afterwards and said it would change, but then it probably hasn't changed much. So I think you might be right about him basically saying my apologies are quite weak and he doesn't believe in them anymore. The thing is though, that I do mean them 100%, I've just kinda had a rough times since I got back from his place in August. So sometimes my emotions have taken over completely and right after I've had some sort of outburst I'm like shit! Did not want it to escalate like that, and felt ashamed and sorry. But he probably just thinks its bullshit at this point.

You said youve felt the same way Sasad, did it mean for you that the person didn't mean anything to you anymore?

Redheart14, I have them maybe every 2 or 3 weeks, but usually smaller ones, and not completely drunken crazy girlfriend. Maybe more just a stupid jealous comment or something. But honestly this time I just felt alone and really really wanted to talk to him, it just came off as super selfish and I should have gone my ass to bed before any of it!! So this is the time he's taking it the hardest definirely, and yes it is probably because of the other times too.

I'm thinking I wanna tell him that I don't have any more apologies but that I've been too dependent on him for my own happiness and I need to change that. And then ask if we can decide on a day to talk on the phone about it.
    How's that?
    Yes, it got to the point where I was like... whatever.. same sh$t, different day... You need to stop and break the habit.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

I definitely need to work on some things ! I told that to my bf when we finally talked two days ago and he accepted it, so we are (almost) back to normal thankfully :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsm92 View Post
        Thanks everyone!!

I definitely need to work on some things ! I told that to my bf when we finally talked two days ago and he accepted it, so we are (almost) back to normal thankfully :-)
        Thats great. (:

I've just been reading this forum, and I can understand both your side and his side. And if you're willing to work on it, and he's willing to give you a chance, hopefully it all works out well for you both.

Comment

Working...
        X