Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How an LDR was the most horrible experience of my life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@noodle Thank you for your well wishes but by what basis are you saying I fall for girls too fast? I said I hadn't felt this way over a girl in ten years and not because I haven't dated in ten years c'mon give me SOME credit. I've seen lots of people and y'know how many I've felt like head over heels for? maybe three. And do you know how many of them I told? Only two. I don't think it's unreasonable to feel love for a girl I'd been spending almost all day every day with for three months on video chat.

Especially considering, as I said, that she was like the most beautiful and charming person I'd ever known as well as sharing many of my favourite interests which is really nice. I once lost interest in a girl because she went on a trip to Paris and when she got back I asked "Did you go to the Louvre?" and she replied "The Louvre? What's that? No I just went shopping." :P Conversely, this girl knew who Group of Seven was when I mentioned them and even caught me when I said Tom Thomson was my favourite (He wasn't technically part)

It was just one of those times where you meet someone and something just clicks. I wasn't raped, except maybe on an emotional level, but if you'd read through it you'd see that SHE was raped and then went back to that creep, sleeping on his couch until he decides he wants to bang her. Do you know how demoralizing it is to be told you're loved by the person of your dreams then they show you that you are worth less to them than a rapist? Then they come back to flirt while with that person & all I could do was be patient!

As for the distance I'm just saying the LDR was the worst experience of my life not the worst experience anyone can have and I do to some extent blame the distance for all of this. I am a very peaceful person not quick to anger but if anyone ever sexually assaulted my woman while I was in a CDR I'd effin' destroy them. As I was too far away he got away scott free for attacking a woman in her sleep. I thought she wanted to put it behind her & that's why her family let it drop but it's especially confusing if it's repeated.

Comment

That is heavy.

Comment

Working...
      X