Archangel & Valkyrie Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archangel & Valkyrie Update

i know... you all wondering what happened to us. Since I went from being quite active to absent.

First of all, we are both in post-secondary and busy with assignments during most weeks. My darling started back in mid-July and got a 2 week break in early September. For myself I started on September 7th.

On top of that I got a job. So now I am working twice a week, 7 hour shifts. I start at 6pm and go to 1am washing dishes and cleaning the restaurant before it closes down.

The good news is that now I am working, our winter plans of me flying over to Malaysia is a go. I wrote a letter to my manager last week asking to take 3 weeks off in December, which I shall find I can or not tomorrow. I'm hoping he says yes, since I am probably one of the first few people to already ask for time off around xmas and new years.

As for how we are doing....
    I also a got a cell phone last week so now we can text each other. We have been writing our daily emails to each other and yeah, couldn't be better. We both can't wait for December now, knowing that we are probably/most likely are going to be together.
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

It's good to hear things are going well =D Not too long till Christmas now. I hope your first meeting goes well. Make sure yous enjoy every second of your time together. =)

Comment

Awesome~! >w< *huggles* I'm so happy for you! ;D I hope y'all get to be together on Christmas, but if you do you must take lots and lots and LOTS of pictures!

Comment

Great great news!!!!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

thats awesome! im keepin my fingers crossed that it works out!

Comment

*fingers crossed*

Though I'm not so sure how up on it you are with regards to asking for time off at Christmas...there are people where I work who put their requests in for this upcoming Christmas back in January and February. Then again, health care is crazy and unpredictable when it comes to holidays, so you need to ask that far in advance.

So my fingers are crossed super tight for you!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

That's really great Chris! Congrats on the job and fingers crossed that you are able to get those 3 weeks off .

Comment

I'm glad things are working out for you guys! congratulations on the job and the possible visit! fingers crossed that your time off will be approved!

Comment

Yay! I'm really happy that things are going well for you guys I've also crossed my fingers for you guys that your visit at Christmas works out!!

Comment

Good to hear things are working out!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
                    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Great news!
                      I hope everything goes well for you in December

Comment

Good to hear!

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing well! That's a happy relief, congrats on the job too ^^
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I am glad to hear that everything is going well I hope that you get the break you requested! Keep us updated

Comment

Congrats! I'm moving to Malaysia in December--maybe we will be on the same flight! :O

Comment

Working...
                              X