Archangel & Valkyrie Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caity View Post
    It's good to hear things are going well =D Not too long till Christmas now. I hope your first meeting goes well. Make sure yous enjoy every second of your time together. =)
    Originally posted by folclor View Post
    Awesome~! >w< *huggles* I'm so happy for you! ;D I hope y'all get to be together on Christmas, but if you do you must take lots and lots and LOTS of pictures!
    Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
    Great great news!!!!
    Originally posted by noodle View Post
    thats awesome! im keepin my fingers crossed that it works out!
    Originally posted by squiddie View Post
    *fingers crossed*

Though I'm not so sure how up on it you are with regards to asking for time off at Christmas...there are people where I work who put their requests in for this upcoming Christmas back in January and February. Then again, health care is crazy and unpredictable when it comes to holidays, so you need to ask that far in advance.

So my fingers are crossed super tight for you!
    Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
    That's really great Chris! Congrats on the job and fingers crossed that you are able to get those 3 weeks off .
    Originally posted by DropkickDisco View Post
    I'm glad things are working out for you guys! congratulations on the job and the possible visit! fingers crossed that your time off will be approved!
    Originally posted by Erika View Post
    Yay! I'm really happy that things are going well for you guys I've also crossed my fingers for you guys that your visit at Christmas works out!!
    Originally posted by Andy View Post
    Good to hear things are working out!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
    Originally posted by xMesmerize124 View Post
    Great news!
    I hope everything goes well for you in December
    Originally posted by Mio View Post
    Good to hear!
    Originally posted by Zephii View Post
    Glad to hear you're doing well! That's a happy relief, congrats on the job too ^^
    Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
    I am glad to hear that everything is going well I hope that you get the break you requested! Keep us updated
    Originally posted by Élan View Post
    Congrats! I'm moving to Malaysia in December--maybe we will be on the same flight! :O
    Thanks everyone!
    I shall take lots of pictures too!
    "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
    "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
    "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Oh, I'm so excited! Let us know if you got the time off!

Eee, first meeting, eee!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
      X