No announcement yet.

Our first I Love you's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last spring I was his "exchange girlfriend" as he called me. Since we were both doing our study exchange abroad. ;P I said "I love you" around May or end of April. Somewhere around our Paris trip. But he didn't respond. He still was sure he wouldn't want to have a LDR so he didn't want to say "I love you" either. I said it many times then. I think it was the last thing I told him before I had to go home. But I felt so sad because he never said it to me...

Now in the end of July he came to Finland to visit me and during the first weekend we spent a few nights in my parents' summer cottage. I think it was his first time in the sauna and we were talking and having a good time. That's when he said "I think I'm falling in love with you." My heart started to pound really really fast and I felt this incredible happiness. Still no "I love you".

The next morning we woke up and were talking to each other still in the bed. He asked me, why do I want to be with him. My reply was something like this "Because you're a wonderful man. You're sweet, you're kind, you're sexy, you're fun. And most importantly, because I love you." And completely out of the blue he replied "I love you too". I had waited for that for 3 months almost. I just started to cry (of happiness) and I cried so much he already asked if everything was ok.

Comment

Well, the first time she told me she loved me was..well. *starts laughing* She and I had just met and we were friendly and on 1.20.09, during Obama's Inaugeration, I got a text from a weird number and I was like wtf..who is this and they were like I can't tell you but just though I love you and I'm falling in love with you and I was looking arond my Ap Psych class and was like MAN WHOSE PLAYING WITH ME and then I got the text to meet them in the hallway, so I did expecting a huge laugh and It was her, and deep down I knew it would be her and I mean we said it in friendly ways cause I denied liking her cause I wasn't ready for a relationship, but I dfianlly admitted I liked her as more then a friend a few weeks after, and I think the first time I said I love you was the first time she held me and she started crying her eyes out.
      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Well the day we told each other we loved each other was about April 14th, I remember it like it was yesterday. It was like 3am and I was debating on telling him or not, I didn't know what would happen. And well, I just blurted it out, and he said he felt the same. Unfortunately we didn't have a big long lovey-dovey scene afterwards because I was in a CDR at the time and we were trying to figure out what we were going to do. Heh...^_^;

Comment

Ryan and I hadn't met yet! It was funny because I had mentioned to him that "Dropping the L bomb just wasn't allowed until 2 people meet" He was the first to say "I heart you" I heart you quickly turned to "I luv you" The last week before we met "I luv you" ACCIDENTALLY turned into "I love you" it really was an accident.....at first and we would correct each other saying...."No we can't break the golden rule!" The last 2 times it was "I love you" via text......and I responded back..."I love you too Ryan." It was via text. Kinda corny....but that was our main form of communication. We'd actually only heard each others voices through a few voicemails we'd left each other on crazy nights we'd had out with our friends! I think we were both just really nervous.....that and the fact that we both just really aren't phone talkers lol When it was finally said in person it was an incredible feeling. The first night that we met.....It really was love at first sight.

Comment

Working...
          X