No announcement yet.

He gave up and I'm not sure we can survive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried. I asked him to call this morning because I wanted to discuss of our issue and he said I ruined his day and was only thinking about myself to ask him a call.

I apologised, said I realised it was too early for him, that I didn't want to ruin his day. I said I promised him to not ruin anything else and didn't message him anymore. I'm hurt and his way to deal with crisis is obviously not the same than mine and it makes me sad that we can't even fix things..I'm not sure we're on the same page for the maturity.

I'm not sure how to deal with that anymore. I asked professional and psychological help now because it's just too much for me..
    - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
    First meeting: December 2016
    Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
    Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
    Engaged: December 2017
    Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
    Fifth visit: December 2019
    Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Littlewhiteflower View Post
      I tried. I asked him to call this morning because I wanted to discuss of our issue and he said I ruined his day and was only thinking about myself to ask him a call.

I apologised, said I realised it was too early for him, that I didn't want to ruin his day. I said I promised him to not ruin anything else and didn't message him anymore. I'm hurt and his way to deal with crisis is obviously not the same than mine and it makes me sad that we can't even fix things..I'm not sure we're on the same page for the maturity.

I'm not sure how to deal with that anymore. I asked professional and psychological help now because it's just too much for me..
      If he asked for time and space, why are you calling him yet again to discuss your issues?? Pushing him to try to deal with things the way you do is not reasonable. I am sorry you are hurting, and if you need professional help, then do that and take care of YOU. That should be the most important thing and your main priority for now.

Comment

No, we fought over text a couple of days ago. He said he would call me the day after. He didn't. Yesterday, I let him space. I just answered to one of his text messages. This morning, I texted him to know if he could call me tonight. I told him I respected his wish to be alone but that we could never fix things if we never discussed about them. I just wished he would understand that.

He doesn't seem ready to fix our problems..I'll let him alone and concentrate on myself.
        - I'll be waiting for you -

Started talking: December 2015
        First meeting: December 2016
        Second meeting: May 2017 - August 2017
        Third meeting: Septembre 2017 - January 2018
        Engaged: December 2017
        Fourth meeting: May 2018 - August 2018
        Fifth visit: December 2019
        Wedding: September 2019

Comment

Working...
        X