Can i salvage this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i salvage this?

This is a continuation from another other posts. When he came over, I was unsure if he right for me. He did something to make me very sure that he loved me. The relationship finally reached a tipping point and i ended up giving my bf an expiration date. It was a bad idea as now idk where I stand w my bf. We didnt break it off , but when i ask him where we are he says he doesnt know. Its hurting like heck because he feels its unfair that he is hurting me so much. He says he feels disconnected to everyone and feels like he has a lot of demons.
    He says isnt capable of a relationship. None of our stuff has been deleted off social media. Waht do i do? I had a guy ghost me this way, but i really think my bf is genuinely torn. Btw he didnt want to talk on the phone because he didnt want to see me sad. I also caught him at a bad time, he was leaving for a trip (i thought he wasnt going on this trip, i didnt spring it on him on purpose, i thought he wasnt going on the trip). Please help, my course of action is to leave him be until he reaches out to me. I love him a lot and I know he loves me to. Its hard not messaging him, but i know if I do i will ruin his vaca and will destroy any chance of us being together.

What do you want. This post really gives no information, but that's ok.All your post are negative about him. Last one was
    https://members.lovingfromadistance....145#post431145

You got advice then, and made your choice accordingly. Not sure why you keep adding to the drama. Love doesn't manipulate or make you fear your SO. Take a step back and re read your old posy. Make. Up your mind on what you want to do.

Comment

I changed my mind, I want him and I feel like im losing a part of myself. I guess I saw some of his negative behaviors and they shocked me. Does he love me or not?

Comment

Originally posted by NewToLongDistance2016 View Post
        I changed my mind, I want him and I feel like im losing a part of myself. I guess I saw some of his negative behaviors and they shocked me. Does he love me or not?
        Ummm Seriously? No one here can answer that. No one in their right mind would even try. We dont know what's in his head...and apparently you dont either. I have my opinions, but that's not important.
        Again, look back at your old post..
        Last edited by sasad; February 1, 2017, 09:36 PM.

Comment

This is a continuation from another other posts. When he came over, I was unsure if he right for me. He did something to make me very sure that he loved me. The relationship finally reached a tipping point and i ended up giving my bf an expiration date. It was a bad idea as now idk where I stand w my bf. We didnt break it off , but when i ask him where we are he says he doesnt know. Its hurting like heck because he feels its unfair that he is hurting me so much. He says he feels disconnected to everyone and feels like he has a lot of demons.
          He says isnt capable of a relationship. None of our stuff has been deleted off social media. Waht do i do? I had a guy ghost me this way, but i really think my bf is genuinely torn. Btw he didnt want to talk on the phone because he didnt want to see me sad. I also caught him at a bad time, he was leaving for a trip (i thought he wasnt going on this trip, i didnt spring it on him on purpose, i thought he wasnt going on the trip). Please help, my course of action is to leave him be until he reaches out to me. I love him a lot and I know he loves me to. Its hard not messaging him, but i know if I do i will ruin his vaca and will destroy any chance of us being together.
          Sweetie, you aren't even making sense anymore. You just made a post saying twice about him loving you, then you ask us to tell you if he loves you I'm not sure anyone here can really help you at this point, this goes well beyond the normal LDR realm. I think you need some time to read through your posts and then take some time by yourself to consider everything you wrote. We don't have the answers you're looking for, I'm sorry.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Im sorry i feel really lost at this point. Its a consistent problem that kept popping up and we couldnt figure it out. I think i smothered hom w it too much

Comment

Then learn from it and move on, there's just too much toxicity here, let it go and take some time for yourself and assess what happened, and figure out how to make sure it won't happen again. That's the best thing you can do for yourself right now.
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

If i give him space, do i have a chance?

Comment

If i give him space, do i have a chance?
                  I really am getting interested in divination but it'd take me years to do it even if I decided to practice and learn and even if I had talent so.

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
                    I really am getting interested in divination but it'd take me years to do it even if I decided to practice and learn and even if I had talent so.
                    Sorry. Just extremely torn

Comment

Sorry. Just extremely torn
                      It's just, no one can tell you what he feels or what will happen. What you can do, though, is to understand yourself better. Love isn't all there is, you also need to accept his flaws and generally just address the problems you two have had in your mind and think about it with clearer mind.

Comment

Originally posted by C.C. View Post
                        hahaha love it!

Comment

ok so. You went there unsure about your feelings, but then something happened and you finally understood that he truly loves you. Then something happened again so you gave him an expiration date?

SO did the expiration date thing happen before or after you realized that he loved you? Obviously you can only make the decision. But usually when you are at the point where you ahve to give a date then you usually mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rezie View Post
                            ok so. You went there unsure about your feelings, but then something happened and you finally understood that he truly loves you. Then something happened again so you gave him an expiration date?

SO did the expiration date thing happen before or after you realized that he loved you? Obviously you can only make the decision. But usually when you are at the point where you ahve to give a date then you usually mean it.
                            The expiration date came after i realized he loved me. This was after he left, when he was affectionate when w me, but the need for change communication LD needed to happen. I felt distance from him and thats when that expiration date came up.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X